Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$103
Booking.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
Orbitz.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
All reviews main town min walk nice breakfast comfy bed enjoyable stay stayed for nights laid back private beach sandra clifton mayreau fridge island nets tranquility
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights and have nothing but high praise for the Hosts (Clyde and Sandra). I couldn't have felt more welcome on arrival and as the days passed I was genuinely blown away by how casually Clyde went above and beyond to help us make the most of our week, from local recommendations to getting us a great deal on a private boat hire to the Tobago Cays and surrounding islands. If this wasn't enough Clyde is also an amazing chef (so good that I'm alittle ashamed to say I ordered another main dish immediately after finishing my first!). The Room was pretty, gave the best sleep I've had since arriving in St Vincent, and boasted the best balcony view I've ever seen.
So if you're reading this Clyde and Sandra, thank you for an amazing week and I wish you the best.

1  Thank Mostafa B
Reviewed 12 March 2019

We visited union island for five nights, and were unsure about where to stay, but couldn’t be happier we chose Islanders Inn. Clyde and Sandra were the best hosts we could have asked for, and went above and beyond to make our trip amazing. Clyde cooked us breakfast every morning and a delicious fish meal on one evening- he is an amazing cook who always adds an extra touch to his dishes! They also made us cocktails on a few evenings which were very reasonably priced. On one day Clyde arranged a private boat trip for us around Tobago Cays and offered to lend us his snorkels and flippers. This was the best day of the trip- would definitely recommend going.
The main town of Clifton is around a 15 minute walk away, which we enjoyed as the hotel itself is so quiet and peaceful it was nice not to be in the busy part of town. We walked there at all times of day and night, and always felt completely safe. Our room had beautiful sea views from the balcony, and the beach is literally on the doorstep- and we usually had it completely to ourselves. Overall Islanders Inn is a really special place in a beautiful location and we can’t thank Clyde and Sandra enough for such an amazing stay, we will definitely be back if we come back to union island!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Izzy A
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited The islanders Inn for 2 days trip in the lovely island of union island for our honeymoon. We were greeted with a warm welcome from the owners Clyde and Sandra. My husband and I had the pleasure of tasting his famous fish dinner that we grew attached too. How ever if u enjoy hiking and fitness as much as I do u would love the walk in town which is about 15 minutes away to me ‍♀️. I do enjoy the beach on a morning as it is peaceful even waking up in the morning listening to the sound of the ocean and the beautiful veiw from from the balcony. I must say it was quite the experience. We also had the opportunity as well to try out different cuisine when we where viewing the town and the culture I must say we didn't do much but how ever we are planning to come back very soon and Clyde and Sandra we would be looking forward staying at you hotel again. Thanks for having us it was indeed and awesome exprience.

Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

The Islanders Inn is clean and well maintained. Sandra and Clyde are very nice and helpful. Clyde is the best cheff and we loved his cooking. We loved to make our own morning coffee and enjoy it on the terrace.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dorthedenmark2019
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and were disappointed with our experience.

Our room was adequate , the only plus was the view.

The Hotel is at least 20 minutes away from town , not on a bus route. We took a taxi from town which left us about 300 metres walk away along a muddy track with our cases.

Although the beach situated in front had great views, it certainly wasn’t user friendly. The sea was very rough and you were not able to swim in it. There was only one umbrella which was taken every day by a couple who got up early to place their towels under it.

We felt pressurised by Clyde the owner to eat there, the result of which was an ordinary fish dish which turned out to be expensive . When we politely requested the price before hand, he avoided the answer by attempting a joke.

The bars and restaurants in town were of a better quality and much cheaper.

Another irritant was that we mentioned we had booked a boat trip to another beach, when I mentioned the boatman we were using, Clyde really badmouthed the guy, said he was expensive and Clyde offered to organise a trip for us instead. As it turned out we stuck with the original trip, it was fantastic and great value, much cheaper than Clyde indicated. I felt he was trying to make more money out of us.

We returned to Union a week later after travelling to other Islands and found The Anchorage a much better , friendlier and cheaper option.

Date of stay: February 2019