All reviews through vrbo allied management suite margarita grocery store within walking distance coco bistro management company full kitchen grace bay beach rented a car first floor restaurants and shops turks caicos pool bar salt mills ocean front daily maid service
Reviewed 22 April 2010

I'm truly sorry that this review is so late life have been busy for me.
If you're looking for a good relaxing time and peace and quiet this is the palce for you
I decided to take my husband to Turks for his 40th B'day I wanted us to be somewhere nice, quiet, and peaceful so I decided on Turks and Caicos because I heard it was a beautiful country ( that was an understatement) words cannot describe this country enough. I chose to stay at Villa because at that time they were given a great deal for the length of time we were staying (8 days)

1) From the moment we stepped out of the taxi the service was excellent we were greeted by Indira with some ice cold rum punch as are room was not ready yet I booked an 1 bedroom condo but we were upgraded to an two bedroom condo. The view from the balcony was to die for. The hotel is perfectly located at the center of the beach you are literally in the middle of everything. There's no need for an onsite resaturant because there are so many within walking distance of the hotel.

2) the supermarket is within walking distance but it is very very expensive I wasn't prepared for the sticker shock (ex a gallon of breyers ice cream was $10.00 and a bottle of ocean spray juice was $12.00 and a can of hair moussee was $10.00) yes you've read it right all and all the island is so beautiful that didn't bother us

3) We didnt do any tours or excursions as I couldn't tear my husband away from the ocean or the beach he turned into a kid in the candy store. He was in the water so much I thought he turned into a dolphin( by the way the water is crystal clear blue like nothing you've ever seen before) the Island is pretty safe we rented a car and a scooter wjile we were there to tour the island on our own we even walked around at night when the weather had cooled downed no one bothered us.

4) Lastly my trip wouldn't have been as enjoyable as it was if it wasn't for the wonderful staff at Villa Celo, Shareen. Indira, Cliff, Ebna,( He cut a coconut down from the tree for me how sweet and he's always smiling no matter what) Shareen and Celo totally go above and beyond what customer service is the lefted no stone unturned in that dept as well as Indira but she was only there on thursday's Cliff was a pleasure to talk to as well I felt like i was on an episode of cheers the whole time( he's the bartender) Junior and one other guy who brought are breakfast promptly every morning to our room was also superb This staff is the reason why my husband and I have decided to make this hotel and island our permanent quick get away spot as is it is only 3 hours from New York City( It takes me more time than that to get to work/school on our subway system LOL)we already planned or returned trips we decided on going twice a year or more for the weekends Can't wait to get back! TOODLES

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nfraser32
Reviewed 16 April 2010

My husband and I spent a wonderful week at Villa Renaissance. It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had. We swam, read books, and dined out. There were a lot of good restaurants a short walk from the resort, so we didn't miss having a restaurant on the grounds. We rented using the VRBO website and were very happy with our experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2010

Staying at Villa Renaissance was the vacation to spoil all future vacations. I don't even know where to begin! Service - top notch, Cleanliness - top notch, Location - top notch, Pool - top notch, Beach - top notch, Spa - top notch, Room - top notch.

Let's start with staff: Every single encounter was exceptional - they are friendly and provided great advice for things to do. Skip, the bartender at the pool, was just an incredible guy. I ordered a drink that required an ingredient they did not have in stock - I was only halfway through the alternate he gave me when another staff comes running in with the ingredient (I think Skip dispatched someone to the store to get the right stuff). From then on I had my drink on the counter without even asking.

The place: This was a great choice because they only have a limited number of units (they are all luxury condos). I think this is why we could always find a spot at the pool or on the beach no problem - it was like being at a high end resort without all the bad stuff (crowds, etc.) that come with it. Rooms were spacious and clean. The spa was right across the parking lot and was great.

The location: Walking distance to several places to eat, and only a short drive to others. Casino was only a few miles a way too. Really nice to walk out on the beach and be able to grab a chair under an umbrella.

Our party included my thirteen year old daughter, my girlfriend, and my parents. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone - from a couple on their honeymoon to a family on their vacation. Absolutely incredible. I hope to be back soon, and will have a hard time expectation wise when we have to book our next vacation at the local beach near home knowing that it could never match something like this one.

2  Thank Recruiting
Reviewed 28 March 2010

My wife and I spent a week there with our two daughters (ages 9 and 14). It was relaxing and fun for the kids. Walking distance to nice shopping and restaurants. The staff could not be more accommodating or friendly. We stayed on the penthouse level (unit 301), it was wonderfully decorated with a large wrap around balcony and fantastic views. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 27 March 2010

The Villa Renaissance is a jewel in the chain of accomadations on Grace Bay Beach. Small, attentive to service, clean, luxurious and situated on the most beautiful beach and bay I 've ever seen in the Caribbean, the V R gets my vote for a return trip as soon as possible. The warm and welcome staff accomodated our requests with grace and charm. There is a new Restaurant, The Vix, a 2 minute walk away that will take care of your immediate hunger needs..or just walk around the close surrounding area and you will find shops and restaurants and groceries without a car!
My daughter used the services at the Teona Spa and highly recommended it. The Spa is expanding soon.