All reviews through vrbo allied management suite margarita grocery store within walking distance coco bistro management company full kitchen grace bay beach rented a car first floor restaurants and shops pool bar turks caicos salt mills daily maid service second bedroom
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Room 108
Seven bedroom villa looking out at the gorgeous Grace Bay. Quiet and peaceful four Canadian couples couldn't had a better place to stay. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Stroll on the beach every morning with swim in the bay and a leisurely nap in the afternoon by the pool. The villa had fully stocked kitchen with wonderful staff .
I recommend Bay Bistro on the beach for dinner .
Wendy & Bill Sanford and friends

3  Thank WendySanford
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We spent the last week at the beautiful Condominium resort of Villa Renaissance. We rented unit 104 through VRBO (Allied Management) which offered us a more competitive price that renting directly through the resort itself. Unit 104 is magnificent! It is on the first floor with 2 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 2 baths and a very spacious Living Room, Dining Room and a granite/stainless steel applianced Kitchen. The beds were super comfortable and with the daily housekeeping you felt like you were staying in a 5 star resort. The view was spectacular in spite of being on the first floor. Mel, who works for Allied Management, greeted us the first day and couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating throughout our stay. VR is centrally located on Grace Bay and is within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and a grocery store. The beach was beautiful, just as you imagine! There were plenty of chairs at both the beach and the pool with ample options for shade. We loved the quiet and smallness of the resort. There were other families but it was not crowded and you definitely could unwind and relax. The pool bar was managed by the wonderful Bentley. He is a warm gentleman who offered to help with everything from reservations to recommendations. His talent, is with the kids! My children enjoyed every minute of his company and he worked with them to create different types of beach keepsakes. He makes VR a 5 Star resort! We ate at Danny Buoys, Hemingway's, Pizza Pizza and The Grace Bay Club. None were great, all fairly expensive (with the exception of Pizza Pizza). We wanted to try Coco Bistro however they were booked 2 weeks out. I would recommend a reservation in advance of your trip. The only constructive criticism is this....the pool is not heated, nor is the jacuzzi. It was WINDY the entire time we were there...20+ miles an hour. I'm not sure if this is typical of April weather. Although the sun was warm it never felt really warm due to the wind. You definitely needed a sweater at night. For me, it wasn't warm enough to swim and a heated pool would have been nice. The water was choppy and also cool. Not great for snorkeling either. All in all we had a great vacation at VR and would recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Duffy0
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We spent spring break enjoying the beautiful small condo resort of Villa Renaissance. Splendid quiet resort. If you want a lively bar and restaurant at your condo this is not the right place for you. Lots and Lots of wonderful restaurants within walking distance, shopping too. Plenty of beach and pool chairs. Our condo was 2 bedrooms and the perfect size for a family of 4.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank vacation22
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Sometimes I write my reviews of travel locations as quickly as possible so that everything remains fresh in my mind. This time I waited and had to think hard about whether there were any negatives surrounding our stay at Villa R. Fortunately, there were none! The location was terrific, the rooms and property are well maintained, and the staff was very warm, welcoming and accommodating. A nice restaurant on-site would be convenient and helpful, but not a reason stay away. In fact, you can order lunch poolside and it's terrific. Breakfast is included at a little restaurant next to the property and it's basically just okay. The on-site Spa could also be better, but it's not bad - just okay. I am, admittedly, a little spoiled by some outstanding spas around the world so I hold the bar pretty high. If you're a regular spa go-er, just don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. Overall, T&C was marvelous, and I've been to most Caribbean islands. I would definitely return to Turks and Villa Renaissance.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We booked via VRBO. We had a one bedroom beachfront on the first floor. The doors opened fully to a lovely patio and then on to the sand. The negative - so many mosquitos! They filled the room in the evening. We were provided with flashlights so we could walk to nearby restaurants via the beach in the evenings. We loved the location. The pool was too cold to use - heat it!! It's a quiet building. There's a very musty smell in the room - I know this is typical throughout the Caribbean.

Date of stay: January 2012