The Sands at Grace Bay
Point Grace(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$546
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$585
US$567
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$672
Le Vele Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$578
US$562
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,181
US$706
US$1,068
US$963
Beach House Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$886
Ports of Call Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$251
Priceline
The Tuscany(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,068
US$918
Orbitz.com
Villa Renaissance(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,002
1,991 results
All reviewsocean viewhemingways restaurantgrace bayscreened in porchgrocery storefull kitchenwasher and dryerrum punchan umbrellasands resorthobie catsother resortspaddle boardsbeautiful beachon site restaurantcoral gardensrented a car
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

Stayed at the Sands at Grace Bay, great place nice people, clean, safe and a fair price for your stay. Great location on the beach. The staff will do its best to take care of every request you have. Nice pools, and on site restaurant Hemingway's is one of the best places to eat on the island! We will be back!!

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Clean and comfortable. Amazing view from building 3. Nice staff. Good food. Walking distance to shopping and dining. The beach is super nice and the water was the most beautiful I've ever seen. We booked through Jetsetter.com. It was a great price.

Room Tip: Request ocean view in building 3 or 4, level 2 or higher
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank kinkytop
Reviewed 2 February 2015

My wife's mother died 2 days before our trip. I called to cancel and request a refund on our deposit. I was told that no refund for our deposit would be granted, but that we could reschedule for another stay within the next 6 months (but that we had to reschedule before our check-in date). Needless to say, my wife was in no shape to reschedule a vacation a day after her mother died.

Absolutely unbelievably bad customer service! Even the airline refunded our money based on their bereavement policy. THE AIRLINE! But not the Sands at Grace Bay - oh no, not the precious Sands at Grace Bay. "Your mother died? TOO BAD! Thanks for the thousands of dollars you saved for months and months to come enjoy our hotel. Enjoy the funeral instead."

And then, to top it off, I get an email from them thanking me for my stay at their hotel and asking me to review them on TripAdvisor. Talk about out of touch with their customers - just horrible. So, Sands, here's my review per your emailed request.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
33  Thank 974krc
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Stayed here for four nights in august of 2014 with my wife for my 40th birthday. We had an awesome stay. It is very centrally located. You can borrow a bicycle to ride to the grocery store and can walk just about anywhere along the beach very easily. Staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly. The rum punch in the lobby is great! Already planning a trip for next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hatchie87
Reviewed 26 January 2015

This was my 2nd stay at the Sands. I was very happy with 1st stay, room was very nice. Not so much this time. Shortly after checking in on 1-10-15 we called front desk and asked for the manger to request a change of room. We were told the Manger was unavailable and they would get back to us regarding our request. Three additional calls to front desk went unreturned. We had multiple issues with the room, very dated and poorly maintained, mattress was sagging in middle, noise from adjoining room was loud and AC didn't work for most of the week. Will no longer be recommending the Sands.
Richard, MA