“Good flight, good information, on time”
Review of TUI fly Belgium (formerly Jetairfly)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very good flight, we had no meal but were offerd water, good seats, friendly staff. Good information from the pilot

1  Thank pierre t
Write a ReviewReviews (3,335)

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We paid a little extra for the deluxe treatment... priority check-in, a glass of champagne on board and... lunch/dinner. TUI is really well organised and flights I've taken in the past always run smoothly. I think they really know what they are doing and certainly continue to fly with them for leisure!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

On time, both in Brussels and Punta Cana, Aircraft was the Dreamliner, friendly crew, appetizing meals and good drinks, in flight entertainment OK

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I purchased a 1-way ticket from Miami, Florida, U.S. to Brussels, Belgium. TUI does not fly out of MIA everyday. I decided to purchase the upgrade (150€) since I was hoping to sleep on the flight. Although I didn't get to sleep as much as I wanted to (too excited to sleep) I definitely recommend the upgrade. I do want to mention that you cannot select your actual seat with the upgrade, the website was charging me €10-50 to pick my actual seat when I tried to check in. Decided I spent enough already and rolled the dice. Ended up sitting in the middle of the middle of the first row, so I had a LOT of room and didn't need to worry about my neighbors.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. They also spoke multiple languages which was great. Was provided a pillow, blanket, headphones (prong was different than American), eye mask, ear plugs, socks, lip balm, toothbrush and toothpaste. A warm towel was handed out before dinner. There were 2 options - chicken or fish. Bread, appetizer, entree, and dessert/sweet provided. Drinks were plenty and staff also offered coffee/tea throughout the flight. Warm towel was provided again before breakfast. Breakfast was provided a little bit before landing and included bread, cheese, and fruits.

Because this was my first and only flight with TUI I can't really compare the different seats, but I am glad I got the upgrade on my way to Europe. It put me in a vacation mindset.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

It was my first time flying with them and I highly recommend this airline. The personal are very nice and helpful and it is easy to contact them.
I flew with the same airline both ways and the service was very good.
Certainly, I would fly again with them.