“Good Budget Airline Good Value for The Routes”
Review of Scoot [previously tigerair Singapore]

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I generally fly into BKK and then take Air Asia down to Hat Yai but when in Singapore I always take Tiger Air and it works well for me. It is a very simple on and off and quick flight. The crew is very professional and the whole process is easy as can be. This is the only route I have taken but over the years it is always quick and easy and the gate at Changi is easy to get to and the whole process from entering the airport in Singapore to being on the ground in Hat Yai is less than 90 minutes. Thumbs up.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The flight was delayed by four hours due to engine troubles. But of course it was going to be just another 10 more minutes every time we asked. I had a JAL flight to connect to and was told not to worry. Either I will make it or they will take care of me. I t turns out I was late for the JAL flight and, once I was in Singapore, I was told Tigerair has no responsibility to help me in any way whatsoever. Not even a call to JAL was made on my behalf although I had been asking about the connection throughout. Do not ever take this airline unless you are prepared for the worst service imaginable. All I asked for was humane treatment not monetary help. None came.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great price, on-time departures and arrival. When times were updated they sent an e-mail and asked you to confirm that you received it. Attendants were courteous, smiling, and welcoming. All around very good for a budget airline.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Ideal for short flight, pleasant flight attendants. Small duty free trolley service. Meal options small, tea coffee and cold drinks.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

After 13 hrs of flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong, we have chosen this flight to Singapore to allow us to have 4 hrs waiting time for rest, food and safety to connect in case of our earlier flight was delayed. Very disappointed as it is more expensive than jetstar (leaving 1 hr earlier), plane is old and noisy. But the disaster fact is the seats cannot be reclined to the back. Thus, throughout the flight, we have to sit straight all the way. This is especially when we need to pay additionally to get our assigned seats (not assigned at check in counters). Won't consider them next time.