“As usual.... service really bad”
Review of Shenzhen Airlines

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

It was sometime that I did not fly with them. Last time I did the flight was delay and they left all the people in the plane with no arconditioner on for 2 hours in september. THIS time i was coming from Manila operated from another company and my flight arrived late. I had to do check in and take Shenzhen airlines. I had short time before the check.in for my flight finish. They had only 2 counters open and a long line. They have 2 person doing nothing at ticket office and 4 on the shy priority using their phones for playing games and chatting. I explained the situation and they refused to do the check in and go on to play with their phones. I insist and they said is not their problem if I loose the flight and I could ask someone on the line if let me pass firstly. Fortunately I found and I was able to catch the flight.
Also this time no air conditioner until we leave and the 2'peoples sorted close to me complained.
When they pick up the box with the food they did not take mine cause I was sleeping, when was time to land i gave to the attendant and she putted in the sit case instead of taking, inside there was water and other food and it fall on my trousers and only book inside the case. The attendant even did not say sorry.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Everything went well at check in courteous and efficient. The flight was full and so always big demand for the toilet so take your chance when you see it. They served a reasonable meal on this 3 hour flight which was welcome.
We would not hesitate to fly with them again

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Decent ride although delayed by an hour.
Food is average.
Cabin air pretty stuffy, air-conditioner not cold enough. Could see a few passengers fanning themselves.
Need to improve on in-flight entertainments, strictly no mobile-phone allowed (not even for music or movies) while airborne, only iPads or tablets allowed.
No USB charge ports and not allowed to charge mobile-phones on powerbanks either.
Stewards and stewards quite pleasant.
In-flight magazines all in Chinese, would be helpful to have English reading materials for international travellers.
We were caught in the heavy rain transferring from the bus to the aircraft!
Purser's announcement in English is not clear and we could hardly understand what is said, kindly improve on this. TQ

3  Thank Amarilize
Reviewed 1 September 2017

the flight was cancel, this is quite frequently in China, nothing to worry about. At the airport the refused to give me a seat in the next flight even do there was free seat available. They proposed me to wait 6-7 hours and board on the latest flight of the day. After I was able to change my ticket to a different airline, they called me back and offer a seat in the next flight, only 2 hours later. A long way to go into the customer satisfaction service

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

For my flight, no online check-in was available, but check-in at the airport was quick. I pre-ordered a vegan meal via phone, which was good. Unfortunately, I did not find an opportunity to make this request online, because I booked the flight via another booking platform. Therefore, I had to make the expensive call to China. The flight was in time. Service at the airport and in the plane was average. Staff was kind, but not extraordinary friendly. They offered free drinks and meal for a 3 hour flight, but the choice of drinks was small. Would fly with Shenzhen again