“Best flight”
Review of Shenzhen Airlines

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This was a domestic flight and i was so surprised to have so much more leg space than the International carrier than i flew with into China. Flights were reasonable and seats much more comfortable than most of the other airlines that i have travelled on. Pilots did a great job on both return flights. I would definitely recommend Shenzhen airlines!!

Date of travel: June 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (299)

Reviewed 10 August 2016

It ok airline as economy airlines, flight was good but no use of mobiles even in airplane mode was something unexpected as inflight entertainment was poor very less option for english movie
flight was delayed by almost an hour and after that waited for half an hour in flight before it came to runway

Date of travel: December 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

PLEASE NOTE:
As I was unable to type in Jinan International Airport as my departure airport despite several attempts, so I just have to put it as flying from Beijing to Hong Kong, actual flight was from Jinan to Hong Kong.

In late June, I have taken a flight from Jinan to Hong Kong in business class via Shenzhen Airlines, however this is one of the most unacceptable flight taken in my 30 plus years of business travel.
The moment I settled into my seat, noticed there were house flies flying around, stop on your face or near you, the flight off to uneasy start.
The flight attendants are all pleasant and friendly, unfortunately they were not allow to do spray, so have to live with the noisy house flies, as they disturb your meal or your rest..btw, meal and drinks served were just very average.
Have to endured the flight with these house flies and also fear the hygiene issues and risks brought by theses flies, just don't feel very good.
I lodged my displeasure with Star Alliance as Shenzhe Airlines is one of the member airline, they apparently diverted my email to Shenzhen Airlines. But interestingly, I first receive an email from the flight attendant to offer her apologies from her personal mail box, she must have been pressurized to do it. A week later I got another email from the cabin crew section to offer their guilt and sorry etc.
Up until now the Shenzhen Airlines probably taking an ostrich approach, never write nor contact me in airlines official capacity on their explanation and forward corrective measurements etc...as passengers I am most concern with the corrective actions to be taken to ensure future safety of passengers.
Because if the airlines carry house flies today, what happen they carry ZIKA mosquitos ?

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed 8 August 2016

I selected this airline from Fuzhou to Dalian since they had the best price when compared to others.The planes were clean, comfortable with good seating space.
This flight had a stopover at Wuxi and then should continue to Dalian. Although with some delay, we were able to land at our stop over city almost on time. The crew immediately brought us out of the plane saying the plane had to be repaired. They transferred us to a 3 star hotel in the city without explaining how long we should wait. They kept us at the hotel without giving us any clue about our continuation. Guessing that we will not fly at that late hour, I went to bed at 22:30. At 22:40 I received a phone call saying that we will be brought to the airport for our flight at 23:00 hrs. At the counter before flying they paid us 200 yuan each for our damaged afternoon ! Still no explanation as to what happened. We arrived at Dalian airport at 02:30 with no accomodation explanations. Suddenly I caught a guy shouting some words to the outcoming passengers in Chinese. When asked, with his broken English he asked whether I would like to go to a hotel. 20 of the passengers chose to go so they carried us with our heavy luggages in a mini bus, to the hotel. At 03:00 in the morning we arrived at a low star hotel. They check us in but donot register although keeping our passports. Both hotels were below average with very low quality. The airline paid for these accomodations. I left in the morning. Was I happy ?? Definitely not. They couldnot handle this crisis in the right manner. Everybody is in the dark without any information waiting and waiting. This flight was a horrible experience for me. Would I travel with Shenzen Airliens again ? Yes I want to observe a normal flight as well. The plus side is that Shenzen Airlines is a Star Alliance member. Therefore I didnot have to pay for the excess baggage. No comment on food since I chose not to eat. Crew was helpful but lacked the ability to communicate in English. I was not happy with this flight.

Date of travel: July 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I couldn't get a direct flight from Hong Kong To Hefei so went from Shezhen. Booked on line in English. Price was very reasonable. Booked with credit card. Clean, modern plane, easy check in, nice flight attendants. There was food but I didn't bother eating as only 2.5 hour flight. Recommended

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.