“Flight insurance rip-off”
Review of Frontier Airlines

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Ticket purchase aborted because airline does not accept debit cards. It took Travel Guard less than 10 seconds to charge my account for insurance and it's taken a month and I'm still waiting! A representative named Michele asked me to "be patient" a month ago. Imagine how much money Travel Guard makes this way without ever having to deal with issued policies.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,149)

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We got a great deal to fly r/t from Charlotte to Philadelphia to visit family. 3 assigned seats with one checked bagged for under $200 total. The flights were on time and the jets were clean. Yes, the seats are incredibly "thin" as in not much cushion, but the flights were on time and the service was just fine.

Having been a seasoned US business traveler, I appreciate seats that don't recline, having to pay ala carte for items rather than paying in the price of the ticket for things I won't use, and generally seeing people held to the rules (stay in your assigned seat and not hogging the overheads).

Economy style airlines are actually a welcomed breath. It's actually funny to see people whine about these type of airlines thinking that they'll get concierge class services on a Budweiser budget. We WILL definitely fly Frontier again on our next trip back to our hometown.

3  Thank OldManAnderson
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had another great experience flying Frontier! We flew from PIT to LAS last week, and back yesterday. Great service, direct flights, and fantastic crew. A very happy repeat customer. Will continue to fly Frontier!

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank heatherj2049
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

If you are taller than 4 feet, Don't fly with Frontier. The seats are literally as hard as a rock, they do not recline, and they have the smallest leg room space of any airline I've ever seen (I have flown about 2x a month for the past 8 years).
They lost my bag, and have no idea where it is. Repeat: THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE MY BAG IS.
This is just a heads up to anybody, pay the extra $100 or so for another airline and you will definitely be saving yourself much more in the end.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
4  Thank MaggieT1
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I'm a fairly cheap individual and this airline is no longer worth the low ticket costs!
Somewhere around 50% of my flights made in the last 5 years have been with Frontier and I'm at the end of my rope. The easiest way to describe the service these days is very unreliable, and with no accountability. Frontier can really mess up your flights costing you hundreds of dollars while displacing your family and friends that are relying on you to get to your destination, and the best offer you'll receive is a flight voucher or a no fee refund of your ticket cost. I hope Frontier reads these reviews and gets a grip on the fact that it's customer service and overall reliability is slipping and needs to step it up. Frontier, you used to be an airline that I'd rave about to my friends and you've become the polar opposite :((

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)