“BAD food; inexperienced crew, Good seats and leg room”
Review of Malindo Air

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was my first travel in Malindo. What an experience it was !
I was not able to book my meals online; Could do it only after phoning up their customer care.
Web Check in facility was not available.

Aircraft: Clean, with lots of legroom!

Inflight experience : The food was VERY BAD.
The air crew did not care much about safety measures. The person sitting behind me had his seat reclined while taking off;
When I mentioned that the front part of the cabin was warm, and rear side was cool, I got a response that silenced me : “I also don't know sir; It is has always been like this. The Captain does not like to be disturbed on such matters!”

Schedule Adherence : Perfecto!

My views :If you are willing compromise on a few things, you can try this airline.

Will I travel again : Yes, probably. Timings are good; rates are very good. I don't eat food in the aircraft !

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,641)

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

My first time flying on Malindo airline was that of sheer pleasure. From front desk to air hostesses and their very unusual uniform (which I too a pic of) was really beautiful. Of all airline uniform this is my top 2 ...really different and beautiful.

The service and smile of the ladies were very nice. The price for the ticket and Meal included was very good...the luggage allowance par excellence and on time flights..

I would definitely recommend this airline and will definitely look for you on any route I plan to travel.. pity I couldn't book by flight back from Kuala to Hanoi.. the system only allowed me to book one flight no matter how many avenues I tried .. please guys look into that...

Looking forward to booking and flying with you in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Awful aircompany. My flight was cancelled and i flied with another aircompany. 4 months passed and they didnt do any refund and i emailed them 100 times. They require US bank account , but i am from Armenia and it is not possible to create US verified bank account. Awful staff, department and airline

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Got to the airport 3 hours before departure to try book a bassinet as we were told it’s first in first served and you can only book it on the day at the airport apparently this isn’t the case and you have to ring up and book 3 days ahead, so we asked if we could pay to go to business class they said it wasn’t possible even tho there was heaps of seats free in business class .. at check in there was 4 counters open and a massive line up of people they served two people then shut two counters we were 5th in line and still had to wait 1 hour and 20mins just to check in lucky we got there extra early !! Then they did a last minute gate change and people got lost so they delayers the flight by an hour . On the flight they were so rude and no where near the service we received on the flight over to Bali .

1  Thank Nicola A
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I cannot wort imagine worst fly company Our fly was without transfer and one of both luggage didn't arrived. Not only our bout other 80 too. The Malindo office open only after 5pm in Amritsar. Telefon calling don't answered. After twoo days nothing news of our baggage. Terrible company. Never more!!!

1  Thank Szferi