“How to get to Athens ”
Review of Wizz Air

Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

I use Wizz air frequency after purchasing a holiday home in Italy, to be fair I’ve never had an issue. I have future bookings booking planned. However today I received an email explaining my booking in Oct will change, flying to Bari is fine but on my return I will now need to make my way to Athens to return back to the UK. 555 miles away over land & sea. Wasn’t given any reason why just an option to accept or cancel with a refund. Err yeah cancel & refund please.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (16,794)

Reviewed 31 August 2019

We had early morning flight at 6 When we reached the airport at 3.30 it was very crowded. Luckily we had booked priority boarding so we did not face any problem for check-in. The boarding was a little problem but it was because of Budapest airport. They did not have the proper terminal and aerobridge. The service in flight was very good, courteous and fast.
Worth traveling !!

• Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 31 August 2019

I've travelled all around Europe with Wizzair. It's very cheap, for a few euros you can fly from Cluj to almost any big city in Europe.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2019

Just make sure that your bags have the appropriate size because there is a penalty of 25 euros. It was the first time I was travelling light and I had a problem with the size of my bag which made me think that is a policy they use to earn as a company more money. Summarising, be careful with the size of your bag that you are carrying on the plain

Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

Cheap flight. Standard service, easy check-in.
Unfortunately 1 hour dealayd
But that can happen to every airline company.

US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.