“Short & comfortable”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Had a two hr. wait in Calgary where we cleared customs.
Flight to Portland was approx.1hr 34+ minutes. Seats were tight but we managed
Staff friendly and accommodating.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (15,524)

Reviewed 9 July 2019

I fly Westjet afew times a year and choose to fly to Comox because they use the jet aircraft that I am content with.
This past Saturday I flew the same route but the plane turned out to be a smaller prop plane that I have no experience with. Clearly it is modern, and updated enough and has a role in the world. However....I a just 6 feet tall buy must duck my head when entering.
I had to pry myself in to my seat in 8C. Tight , tight, tight. Went to the bathroom and basically had to shoehorn myself into the smallest airplane toilet space I have ever experienced. I have flown hundreds of times and this one takes the prize.
So......in a nutshell.....if possible check to see you are flying in a jet rather than one of these new prop planes because it the lesser of the two in almost every way, and somehow you feel like they have taken 'economy' a little too far !
Future designs should upsize by 20 % to make prop planes truly more acceptable as a mode of air flight.

Reviewed 9 July 2019

Picked up the newspaper on Saturday and saw the discounted offer for London U.K., leaving on the following Thursday. Saved ourselves hundreds of dollars and had a very satisfactory flight, with the new "minimal service".

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Lou T
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Flight fairly comfortable. Upgraded during flight so my wife and I could get more comfortable. Staff very helpful. Welcomed the free upgrade. Would do it again.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2019

another great flight,great service,attitude and smooth flight.
As always flight attendents were very good .

1  Thank donarseneau
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.