“Tripto Barbados”
Review of WestJet

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great flight from Toronto, great service, and customer service, enjoyed our flight, what more can I say

1  Thank barb w
Write a ReviewReviews (9,448)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Connected to WestJet from China Airlines in Vancouver flying all night from Saigon Vietnam ti return to Edmonton. Flight was average but upon return to Edmonton we sat on tar Mac for about 10 minutes as ground crew was not ready to accept our flight. I thought getting our luggage was slow also. The last 3 or 4 times we flew Westjet the experience was just average.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank haileythegolden
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I traveled the globe for work for 16 years, my company’s policy was to buy flights on “national carriers” only, so I flew a lot in red and white planes.
Just tried West jet to London Gatwick. Our annual trip to England for family time. This was our first flight with West jet to England, and it won’t be our last. In fact, I’m taking my other airline points cards out of my wallet because West jet just became my #1 choice for travel.
We upgraded to plus seats on the 767 and it was excellent. Beyond the comfort and extra room, the amenities were great, the meal delicious and the service was outstanding. All the crew took a moment to say hello and have a chat, but it was Jason Adams who looked after us who made this such a fantastic flight. He was funny, attentive, and engaging in a most genuine way, and super proud of his company and the service they offer.
Great job West jet, you just converted two travellers to the turquoise maple leaf from the red.

1  Thank Stewboo9
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Flying out of Hamilton to Las Vegas is great as I live 20 minutes from the airport. Hopefully WestJet keeps the flights to Las Vegas on a regular basis,.

1  Thank dcoulas
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had 4 flights with WestJet and all were great! We always love to fly Westjet. We LOVE the new menu options which are much more friendlier to those with Celiac and cannot eat gluten! Thank you for that! We pre-ordered the cheese plate which comes with corn crackers so GF (again THANK YOU) and they were sooo good! The wine pairings could be better but not a huge complaint they were just a little watery. Our daughter order the California salad which she said was good. We were on the red eye so they brought out the cheese plate right after take off on the first leg and I asked if they could keep it for a bit as we didn't need it right away and they were super and said they would bring it back during the second rounds. On the way back same thing we eat at airport so wanted it later in flight but the attendant (I think he wasn't in the best mood) wasn't too keen on accommodating but he did and that was great. He also agreed to have my daughter switch her salad on the way home with a wrap as she changed her mind so that made up for the earlier bit. He said they have no place to keep it cold but I wondered where they put the salads and stuff they have for purchase. It is such a small space in our seats it was hard to keep them there until we wanted to eat so we were happy they did that for us!

One more small minor thing is I hope we can go back to running a tab as it is easier than always pulling out your credit card for each drink/snack.

We had just an hour to transfer planes in Toronto and had to go through customs and when we were in line for security there was a westjet rep there and they were trying to get the airport to open more lanes as they only had one open and 100 plus guest which were all on the westjet planes so that made us feel better as we knew that we that many people they would wait for us. We got on with no issues.

The suggestions are just minor over all we love westjet!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Jadybugs