“Usual budget airline”
Review of Vueling Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time with Veuling for me. No real difference from the rest. Nothing bad to report but nothing really stood out. At the end of the day it gets you from A to B.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,354)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delays are a fact of air travel. What distinguishes professional airlines from what is truly budget, in the worst sense of the word, is how often they happen and how they are handled. I had the misfortune to be booked onto Vueling Airlines returning from a conference in Barcelona. Colleagues had flown with this airline four days earlier and been delayed approximately 3.5 hours. Imagine my disappointment when I saw that my flight was delayed first by one hour and then watched the delay gradually edge forward in increments, finally leaving four hours late. Sometimes, updates were provided only after the supposed departure time had come and gone. If any attempt was made to compensate passengers, I was unaware of it (and the departure gate was so far from restaurant areas that it would not have been practical too leave the gate, due to the incremental nature of the delays). Once boarded, this was possibly the most cramped plane on which I have ever flown. Never again on Vueling...!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried about vuelling airline, but I was pleasantly surprised. Our flight was delayed because barcelona airport was closed due to the bad weather, but we were kept informed and when we finally borded the pilot made up a lot of the time. The staff were friendly and we had more room on the vuelling plane than british airways which was really cramped. Would definitely use again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Airline seemed very efficient. Boarded on time and efficiently. Comfortable flight which arrived on time.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked the set of two seats just before the exit row,row ten I think. Mistake.There was less legroom as the seats seems to have been shuffled forwards.Much better legroom on an ordinary row.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)