Don't like writing negative reviews however, I think it's only fair people are aware of my experience. I'm on vacation and flew Vueling on January 5th 2018 from Paris to Palermo with a connection in Barcelona. Unfortunately, the Vueling representative didn't put a baggage tag on my checked in suitcase. What happened next?
- My suitcase was left behind in Paris (as confirmed by Vueling)
- Vueling sent my suitcase to Palermo (for delivery to me in Ortigia, Sicily)
- I called the airport daily to find out the status of my suitcase
- Palermo airport told me on January 11th, that my suitcase was given to a courier for delivery.
- I called daily after that to inquire about the courier's whereabouts. After hearing lie and misleading information numerous days in a row, the airport finally admitted they had no way to follow-up with the courier
- I called Vueling on January 17th and they advised that my case was closed because THE COURIER told them they had delivered my suitcase.
- I told Vueling the delivery did not happen. They responded that they would follow up with the courier and open a police report.
- IT IS JANUARY 22 (16 days) AND STILL NO SUITCASE OR FOLLOW-UP FROM VUELING OF ANY KIND.....
- I'm basically on my own! THANKS VUELING FOR MAKING THIS A NIGHTMARE VACATION.