“its ok, not expensive, not excelent”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 18 September 2018

its an ok airline, you can fliht for the cheap if you plan ahead, service is ok, not great, but once again ,this is an economy airline, food and drinks during flight are not included and whatever is sold is very expencive.

pay attention, the attendant at the check in tried to charge me oversize. but policies were on my favor.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank juanmiguelelorriaga
Write a reviewReviews (6,166)

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I only fly Volaris in Mexico. I had read reviews of other airlines and there were some horror stories. And reviews of Volaris were at least decent. So, I started flying it. And every flight has been good, if not, better than good. I'm not going to say 'amazing'. I've been flying roach coach. You can't use words like 'economy class' and 'fantastic' in the same sentence. But in the very least, it's fine.

Sometimes check-in can be a bit of a wait, but we've never waited longer than 30 minutes in the line. That's the worst there is to say about Volaris.

Date of travel: June 2018
4  Thank FlyGuyl
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I would advice to avoid volaris they just want to get your money and if they cancel the flight you will not get a refund

Date of travel: June 2018
1  Thank felipet436
Reviewed 18 September 2018

The most uncomfortable flight I've ever been on. The seats were so rock hard, it was like sitting on plywood. I literally had to sit on my neck pillow to survive the flight. The seats were narrow, as well, and there was NO leg room whatsoever. Our flight was delayed as well, for an hour, because of some mechanical problem.

The return flight was ok. The seats in that plane were actually comfortable. Other than a screaming Mexican infant the whole flight, as well as three Mexican men behind me that talked loudly non-stop for four hours, it was a better flight than the one down to Huatulco.

Only drinks are offered. There is no entertainment. Bring your own.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Volaris is a terrible airline. They charge you 8 USD if you do not check-in online. And for carry on bags, they charge you extra weight $35 USD as a checked bag. In the plane, they do not give you even free water, you have to pay for that. Call center is awful service, they do not respect the deals: I bought an "insurance" for a "no-show" saying that I would not loose my flight and would be able to book it later, but they only have me a voucher of the same price of the insurance to be used in the next 3 months.
They really SUCK!

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.