“They have no idea of the size of an adult”
Review of Volaris

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This is the worst flight of my life. First and last time flying with Volaris. When I bought the flight I chose my seat, and it was not registered so when I checked-in there was no other option that a window seat in the last row. I always chose aisle seats. I could not open the service table and place my 13" screen laptop because of the reduced size of the seat, and if the passenger in the seat in front of me leaned back, his seat was just a few centimeters away from my face… I was traveling with a carry-on and my backpack only, and since both combined weighted a Little over 10Kg I was charged 50 dollars to take them with me. FIFTY DOLLARS TO BRING MY BAGS ON BOARD! My advice is, if you have no other option than Volaris to fly to your destination, walk even if it is Sydney to London.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank rafapime
Write a reviewReviews (6,166)

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I love this sirline, staf is very helful, their promotions are super cheap, I buy my tickets to fly 3 or 4 times a year not only to mexico but yo centro america too, i highly recommed this airline with the convenirnce of the CBX

Date of travel: September 2018
2  Thank lettiesierrah
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We had no problems with Volaris. Flights were on time, flight attendants were kind and helpful. Yeah, they were crowded, especially the Guadalajara to Fresno flight, but that's to be expected and we were never uncomfortable. We felt we had a better overall customer service experience all the way around than we had with United. The price was an incredible deal, and we will definitely be using Volaris again!

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Oaxaca is one of the colourful state in Mexico. With a lot of mexican history, really great people and food. I'll be back soon

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Have you heard the bad reviews about Spirit Airlines? Volaris is worse by a factor of 100.

Cramped seats are an understatement. Upgrade your seat for a little leg room - the seats don't recline as it's an exit row.

Want a snack? Don't bother.

Want a drink? Don't bother.

Find another airline.

Date of travel: August 2018
2  Thank F7142DFjuanf
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.