“Will I be able to board”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 15 January 2022

Hello, my name is spelt as Muhammad in my passport but my ticket has it spelt with an M missing so, Muhamad.

Will this be a major issue at check in?

Date of travel: January 2022
Write a reviewReviews (15,412)

Reviewed 14 January 2022

I have been flying VA since 2003. Just arrived from Lagos-atlanta via London. I am disappointed to say the least. Who pays $1,7000 round trip and get served cold piece of bread on flight. The food is terrible for that long flight. Not looking forward to flying with VA. I am still trying to get my luggage that did not come with me on that flight. The customer service line that I called kept me on for 4 hours with no answer. Will not be flying VA anymore.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 678lizo
Reviewed 13 January 2022

I needed to cancel and rearrange my flights with a few questions that the online site was not able to resolve. I called the customer services number and was on hold for just over 4 hours before being cut off and not having the chance to speak to someone! Insane that they can make someone wait more than 4 hours... I could have flown from London to Turkey in that time!

2  Thank mrpendoo
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Virgin Atlantic casually cancelled my flight between IAD and LHR without any notification. No explanation. It was just by chance that we found out early Dec that they cancelled the flight. At that time, there were no cancellations because of Omicron. The agent that I had booked through also did not either know or bother to notify me and I ended up with yet another leg of having to go via IAD->JFK->LHR onwards to DEL->MAA...i.e I had to now go via 5 airports for which I paid $250 extra. If they cancelled the flight, i am not sure why I had to pay for this additional leg. Preposterous!!!!

Date of travel: December 2021
2  Thank Satish V
Reviewed 11 January 2022

Any supermarket boil in the bag mac n cheese would be better than the pathetic offering.
It could not have cost more than 50 pence.

Date of travel: December 2021
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank toddhG618TY
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.