“Great Flight”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Flew on their Boeing 747 from London to Las Vegas. Good entertainment on board and nice meals provided. Very good service provided by the crew. I would fly with Virgin Atlantic airlines again when flying to the US.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (10,569)

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We travelled economy premium (EP) to visit New York recently, I had read other reviews saying EP wasn't worth the extra cost over economy & the only way to go was business class, well I would disagree. The service we got flying EP with Virgin Atlantic was great from start to finish. Express check in, priority boarding, much larger seats with foot rest & greater leg room, glass of prosecco as soon as you boarded, food was great & served on china plates & complimentary drinks the whole flight. Then you get priority disembarking & they aim to unload your cases first.
All in all the whole experience was absolutely fantastic & I wouldn't hesitate to fly this way again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank jjpgassafe
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Flying from London Heathrow to Washington Dulles via virgin was an amazing experience.from the ground to the cabin crew it's clear to see they have been extremely well trained in the customer services department! Other airlines could take a serious lesson from how to train there staff. Well done Virgin for helping our holiday experience a memorable one.

1  Thank vincent h
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We falways choose Virgin Atlantic and I always find the he staff to be friendly and helpful. The only down fall is the food, it isn't good quality and despite my telling the airline before we flew we were still served this item. If you fly with Virgin Atlantic be sure to join the flying club this is quite good.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Just flown back from Orlando with Virgin and although the outward flight was OK (during the day) the return flight was a night flight and was absolutely freezing with a blast of cold air on my face and arms the whole journey (this is not the personal air flow you can control but general air conditioning). I even had two of their blankets which didn't help much. I was so cold I couldn't sleep. I did complain but being economy I don't think the air crew are too bothered. I flew Virgin a few years ago and sadly their standards have now dropped (like most businesses I suppose) so I think next time I will get a cheaper airline as to be quite honest the food and leg room on Virgin was no better than the cheaper airlines. If you are travelling a night flight with Virgin make sure you have something warm to wear.