“Relaxing ”
Review of Virgin Atlantic Airways

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Going premium economy was so much nicer , worth extra money to do so . We had to seats together near window, extra wide seats , footrest, it was bliss .
The toilets were in our section so not loads of people up and down all the time either . The food is better prepared, and presented with metal cutlery, real glass to drink out of makes such a difference .
I would definitely be using this again as I have done many times before.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (8,428)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Chose to downgrade from Upper to PE on this trip. Thought that 11 hours in PE would be hard going for us, but it was actually very pleasant and comfortable. Return flight was MIA to LHR, and again, 8 hours roughly, and absolutely doable. We have pre requested seats due to being infirm, and these were catered for both legs of the trip. Food was much better on this trip, as being VEGAN, we usually get floppy salad, and dried up food. This time we chose the 'jain' meal, it was a vast improvement. Service as usual by cabin crew was faultless.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Last year alone i flew around 13 different times, mostly around American states and the Caribbean. i live in London England so my longest flight is my International flight from London to America, I've Travelled with many airlines over the past 22 years and i over all prefer Virgin Atlantic best customer service, newer planes, good entertainment on board, vibrant and friendly staff, good websites willing to help. unlike airlines like American Airlines which seem more business geared, less friendly or helpful just care about money not customers. i'm a true believe in invest in your customer and they'll will invest in you

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Ok, I’m biased, this is my favourite airline. And with assiduous hoarding of Tesco points (yes really), plus loyalty points we got the flight for free, paying only for taxes. But although I can be pretty picky, I’d find it hard to find fault with my journey to India. We left on time, food was significantly better than I’ve had on long haul flights with other carriers, and staff were unfailingly helpfu and courteous.(take note BA, interacting with cabin crew CAN be a pleasant experience).

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

First time flying with Virgin Atlantic and I have nothing but praise for the airline & all its staff.
Great check in, no hassle boarding, staff lovely.
Great choice of entertainment especially as it’s an eight hour flight.
Continually served drinks, snacks & meals.
Hope the overnight flight back this Thursday is just as good.