“Extremely poor marketing decision leading to lost customers.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am beyond disgusted with United. I am a frequent flier and recently flew to Germany with them. I bought a number of economy tickets to NY for my family. United has been pushing their app for online check in and those who had bags could check in. Evidently some marketing genius decided to make people check in at the airport if you don’t purchase luggage making it less convenient. They don’t tell you this when you purchase the ticket. This is penny wise and pound foolish. It will piss customers off so much they will go someplace else. I am absolutely livid.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United is the ABSOLUTE WORSt!!! Do not fly with them!! If they are not loosing your bag you are running for your next flight. They are always late whether it be a 20 min delay to 1 hr. You can’t count on the airline at all and they will not compensate you, as a matter of fact they just send you in a big circle. My husband baby and I were stuck in Denver airport for nine hours because our first plane was an hour late to the next flight, you know what they did gave us $20 to eat on. I repeat DO NOT fly with them!!!

Date of travel: April 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

United Airlines sends out tooo many email notifications but not the critical notifications.

I understand gate changes are common and unavoidable. However, I always have to go ask about my flight gate because United NEVER sends out an email about the gate change

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When boarding the plane we were told we were on the new airbus 321. Never have I seen a plane with less Isle space, less legroom, smaller bathrooms, and more uncomfortable seats.

If this is how united wishes to attract Customers, they are off to a bad start.

I could not place my knees in front of me without hitting the seat in front of me. My wife is 5’3” tall and could barely get into the bathroom. The crew told us there was not even enough room in the back to seat two
Flight members.

United is quickly becoming another Spirit Airlines. Just with more flights and more cost.

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Would not book again, flight delayed, had to check carryon and charged extra would have booked delta. Service was terrible. Not a good flight experience.

Date of travel: May 2024
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.