“Flight to Israel”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 10 March 2020

The flight attendants were very friendly and helpful on this flight. They served several meals and snacks, although I tried to sleep as we were arriving in the afternoon in Tel Aviv. The only criticism I had was how little leg room I had so my legs were very sore and cramped after the flight.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,751)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

I take this flight every time. I look forward to going to Haneda instead as its much closer to the city. The seats are much better now with Polaris and the service has improved since I started flying United in 2007. I recommend this flight, but prefer the odd inside seats (window even better, A or L).

Date of travel: January 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

United allowed a giant to sit in a middle seat in Economy Plus in a full plane. He was so bug that his arms, legs, belly, shoulders all encroaches significantly into my seat. United needs to adopt a passenger if size policy similar to Southwest. They offered me $150 credit and 10,000 bonus miles, I will not fly United again.

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed 10 March 2020

One of the bags with my formal clothes for New Years Eve was lost in Denver. In Frankfurt and Budapest, I was told it was in Frankfurt. Needless to say, it did not arrive in time for the ball

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank napacapt
Reviewed 10 March 2020

My flight landed late because of refueling. Washington-Dulles was very slow. I was 5 or ten minutes late to the gate. I missed my connecting flight like multiple others on my flight. They gave me a ticket for the morning and told me to go get a hotel they would reimburse me. After a week I received an answer. They said my flight delay didn't happen. To deny me is one thing, but they boldly lied right to me. Of course I had no recourse to argue. Thumbs down, I will never fly United again.

Date of travel: February 2020
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.