“Great flight ”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

The only negative thing is that you can not pick seats flying basic economy unless you pay for it. But many airlines have the same practice now.
The flight was on time, no issues. They serve soft drinks and snacks free of charge

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (50,732)

Reviewed 18 December 2019

We took a Saturday 8:30 AM flight out of Dulles on United, sitting in the Premium Economy seats, which simply offer more leg room. The flight was due to get in at 12:30 PM but arrived a little before noon. It took off on time and landed early. No issues in the air. Service was good. Flight attendants were lovely. The return flight the following Saturday left at noon and landed at 3:30, earlier than expected. Same comments on the return flight. We'd definitely fly United again!

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 18 December 2019

Missed my connection due to an error of United, completely unprofessional. Then the next flight available (after going through countless combinations of alternate airports, with me bending over backwards to make United’s mistake work) the next flight was FIVE HOURS later. I was left sitting in the airport for five hours with no compensation from United to sweeten the deal of their mistake. I will never ever fly this airline again. Horrible experience

2  Thank leahkacz
Reviewed 18 December 2019

woke up early to be in time to my flight. Very routine for anyone who has been on a flight. Got to the airport at 8:30. As we check in the bags the employee informs us that our 10 AM flight has been delayed til 4:10 PM. Already a little upset? Yes! However I keep everything under control bc I understand they are just trying to keep people safe... the reason I was given for the delay.... weather. FOUR HOURS LATER I’m told that the emergency lights were not working. First sign of a bullcrap company, lying to its customers for the reason of the delay. I have been sitting at the airport for 7 hours when I get a flight update that says it’s been delayed again... til 7!! I understand things happen but the longest flight in the United States is NOT how long I waited. If this company cared at all about its customers it would have freed a flight and sent it here. The plane we were supposed to Yale should be decommissioned and never flown again. United is the worst airline I have ever flown on. AND I WILL NEVER FLY UNITED AGAIN!!!!

4  Thank TheRealDill3303
Reviewed 18 December 2019

First of all, the flight attendants at United are the most miserable lot you can imagine.
I have no clue why they work in this industry when it is apparent that they hate their jobs and the people that they are supposed to serve. I have flown way too many times on this miserable airline but will never fly them again. This flight crew actually announced over 20 times to not get up when the seat belt light is on!! And to add insult, they say it with contempt in their voice. Not one single attendant on this flight was cheerful or even smile once!
Also, don't bother paying extra for economy plus unless you are 7' tall. You get the same lousy service and you are over the jet engine which is so loud you can't hear yourself think. Plus you are as far away from the toilet as you can get on this plane.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank jefflv999
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.