“Great Customer Service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 21 April 2019

I booked this trip many months in advance using frequent flier miles. As our travel date approached I realized that we had a 5 hour lay over at Dulles before the 24 minute flight into Harrisburg. I called United to request an earlier flight. One was available but the agent I spoke with had difficulty understanding my request. After at least 40 minutes on the phone with many "put on hold" the agent offered us the earlier flight for $250.00 additional. I terminated the call and took a prearranged United review on line. Within an hour another United agent called my home. When I explained my request she said" I can do that". Thank you, United. You have a happy passenger..

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (52,078)

Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I am lucky enough to fly this route many times a month and each and every time the flight attendants go out of their way for each and every passenger on the plane and they do it with a smile They have one of the most difficult jobs there is many times they’re coming off of back to back flights I am yet they go out of their way to make all of us feel welcome and like my part of the family It is the flight attendants that work for United airlines they keep me coming back and I thank them for their hard work and dedication

2  Thank Gayle F
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

We recently traveled to Punta cana on United Airlines from Newark. While we prefer JFK, it was cheaper for us to go on United our of Newark for this trip. We did have a great flight. Our take off and landings were smooth. The seat room was enough for me and my husband to spread out a bit and relax. We paid for the extra room because the regular economy class is too tight for my husband who is tall. I liked that the safety information was on the screen in front of me and I didn't have to try and see a steward. I also liked that they gave me free headphones. Food was not free, only drinks. We were fine for such a short trip. Overall, the flights were good and we would definitely take United again in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2019

Pleasant waiting area at SFO with plenty of power and work spaces. Outstanding first class flight attendants. Friendly, but professional, service. Decent enough food. On time departure and arrival. Cost of first was only marginally more than Economy Plus and worth the difference.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I booked a nonstop flight from New Delhi to Newark for April 8th. Three days before our flight we got an email that told us that our flight was cancelled along with all their other flights in and out of New Delhi for the next 2 weeks. They told us to make arrangements on our own to get home!!!.. They did not offer to help...As we were in the middle of the jungle we needed to cut our trip short so that we could catch a local plane to Mumbai. Then we had an 11 hour layover to catch a flight to Frankfort which would hook up with a United flight to NewArk. We missed our last game drive in I. bandhavarfh, a tour of New Delhi and lost the hotel fee for our last NIGHT IN Delhi. It took us 2 days to get home! United should have added flights out of Mumbai Or at least try to help us get home faster than it did!!! We have a complaint in to United but after 2 weeks we still have not heard from them.....

3  Thank acfan3
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.