“IAH OR LAX”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 22 March 2019

all depends on how long a flight you want, united goes direct to Liberia airport while other connect thru Atlanta or Los Angeles, I chose to go thru Houston, as it a 3 to 3 1/2 hour flight. over all good flight. they could add power to the economy seats, no power on some of the economy seats, "I think" on some planes it from row 17 back.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,728)

Reviewed 22 March 2019

The service was there and given and graciously accepted. They were well aware of my
handicap and assisted as needed..

Reviewed 22 March 2019

We were boarded onto our flight in a timely manor. There was an broken seat in business and after being seated on a full flight we were told by the pilot that the seat needed to be repaired before we could take off. After 40 minutes we were told we had to deplane. Back in the terminal we were given very little information on how long this repair was going to take. Many people scrambled to find a different flight. 2-1/2 hours later we rebounded and had a pleasant flight to Seattle. The United staff was very polite in spite of the fact many people were frustrated. My problem with the handling of this seat problem was that this was a plane that came in from the East coast. They should been ready to solve this problem before they landed in Chicago. No very good customer consideration United.

Reviewed 22 March 2019

Paid up for the bulkhead seats in the front. Crew was great even through the turbulent flight. Passengers insisted on getting up even though the "fasten seatbelts" signs were illuminated. I fly from Dulles a lot and United is my go to most of the time.

Reviewed 22 March 2019

I keep trying to fly American airlines if I can but I just do not see any improvements in service or quality of cabins or seats specifically. Even economy seats do not need to painful to sit in. I sat on the Lufthansa planes and their Recaro seats were just plain awesome. I get it airlines are saving money but not all of them, Singapore Airlines and Emirates are also flying planes but can you call them comparable to United? I feel that United is complacent and does not feel the urge to improve. Dreamliner in the United version has nothing to dream about...

2  Thank UpInTheAirMan
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.