“On time and completely full. Crew too busy chatting with each other to greet customers”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight completely filled. Flight was on time with no negative events. Was just unimpressed with the way the flight crew just stood there at the door and talked to each other, ignoring all of the customers boarding. I fly United a great deal due to the availability of flights that I need..but becoming less and less satisfied. Just came back from Asia with my wife on vacation , flying Asiana. First time that we have ever been personally thanked by the lead flight attendant for choosing Asiana and offering to do whatever they can to make our flight pleasant. WOW!!!! They delivered to that promise as well.....WOW!! When will United ever consider that as a way to treat their customers?

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (35,377)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have been flying United for many years. Are always happy with the service. Great
Deal for the price. Nothing fancy but it works.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flights to San Francisco was good until the plane landed at San Francisco. We had to wait 20 mins. for a gate to be cleared. The return flight was the worst. It was 1 hour late taking off then when it landed in Chicago, I had run half way thru the airport to get to my next flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As we got to our seat ,we were offered a pre flight drink,bearing in mind this is supposed to be first clay, it was a glass of water!
On board entertainment was non existent, no seat back screen, I was told if you want anything you have to download their app. and watch it on your cell phone !
Dinner was served, and I was told ' do you want chicken or pasta, that was the choices,of course no menu.
Wine was red or white, so when I enquired what was the red wine I was told by the flight attendant that she didn't, know.
This was supposed to be a first class flight but I would rate it lower than a European economy flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Red-eye flight from Hawaii to San Francisco was very noise and extremely warm and stuffy. I had the fan running throughout the flight but no relief.

The flight from Frankfurt to San Francisco was pretty brutal, the condition bathrooms were getting pretty nasty and the plane had a stale smell towards the last two hours of the flight. ( total 10 hour flight.)

one plus - At least, the connecting flights were on-time, flights going from San Francisco to Washington DC and from Washington DC to France was more tolerable.

Some reason the flight to and from Hawaii has not been an enjoyable experience. This evaluation is not based on only this trip, the same observation noted on another flight coming from LAX a few years back.

Date of travel: October 2018