“Above average”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Considering my destination was going to one of the most iconic city's in the world, I was left a little disappointed by the customer service and enthusiasm of the cabin crew. A comfy aircraft that got us there and back safely and on time. just thought the overall atmosphere would have been more up beat and refreshments could have been more available.

Date of travel: July 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (36,180)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We will not fly United Airlines ever again! All of my husbands flights were a minimum of 45 minutes behind schedule, due to multitude of issues. Having spoke with others, I see this is s common thing with United. If you need to be somewhere on time, I suggest flying a different airline. Very frustrating & for the price it is absolutely unacceptable.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Direct flight from Cleveland Hopkins airport to Orlando, Florida. Boarding was on time and I had upgraded to an exit row to get the extra leg room. The flight was on time and the in flight service was ok. It's a two hour+ flight and I chose not to purchase any additional food items. The free wifii to access my United.com account was not that reliable. I considered purchasing additional internet service but with the spotiness of the United.com access I decided it probably was not worth my $. Good flight!

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From Houston to Hawaii we had a exit row seats. There was plenty of legroom to stretch. The only issue was the constant line of people in front of us to get to the restrooms. But, we expected that. At least we could stretch our legs. We had reserved a similar pair of seats for the return trip. For some reason a "computer glitch" took my seat choice away while keeping my husband's seat. (Not one representative apologized when we discovered the seat problem. Sometimes saying "I am sorry" is helpful. We ended up having to sit in an economy plus (or whatever is the exact term). I kept asking if there were any seats in First Class. I was willing to pay the added cost to have leg-room. But since it was full, I was in the middle between my husband and a very tall, large gentleman who was exhausted. He slept the entire flight back to Houston with his leg partially in front of my seat. (I do not blame him because he was asleep.) At first I was frustrated, but realized there wouldn't be enough room in those seats even if it was a three-hour flight and I was between two people with long legs. THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM!!! I realize I have long legs, and can not comprehend how the seats in economy could be any closer together than they were in our section. When I got off the plane I promised myself I will never take a long flight again on United. It was awful! P.S. The flight attendants were very kind; overworked, but gracious. I don't know how they do it.

Date of travel: June 2018
Reviewed 14 November 2018

Let's see, loading was well done, the flight left on time, I had the economy plus seating so the was a human level of room. Very good entertainment system, food was airline standard. We landed on time (maybe a little early) and a rare moment the entry into the US was not rude or hostile, it's a Jersey thing.

Date of travel: October 2018