“I felt like a was an inconvience”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight had 3 legs, Ft Myers-Chicago, Chicago-Denver, Denver to Missoula. On first 2 flights I was pretty much dirt. The FT Myers-Chicago, they just skipped economy in their snacks, but did bring them when I requested. At no airport did they offer connecting gate information although admittedly requesting passengers who had connecting flights exit priority as we were late,[nobody gave any preference. The Denver-Missoula leg was with a feeder airline and the Steward was friendly and accommodating.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,688)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A 4 hour flight, was delayed in the start and we ended about 30 minute delay in arrival. Not sure why it was always mentioned on schedule when the plane arrived 15 minutes before planned departure.Flight was a bit bumpy but in general ok, service was ok for business with nuts and drinks in the start a good salad with grilled chicken fillets. Service was good and your glass is filled up as needed. Movies available via app, offered was good range but connection was not great as the movie got stuck often. Down side is the the seat can relign just a bit and table was dirty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flights often get cancelled then you have to call and reschedule because if they do it automatically be prepared to miss two or three days of your vacation. This has happened now twice in a year to me. I get the run around when trying to get compensation for there issues. They rebooked us but of course, we were sent to an airport two hours away so we had to book a hotel for the night. They also couldn't get seats for our family together so I had to ask people myself to switch seats so we could at least have one adult near our kids or get the kids together. I paid a premium to fly out of the airport near me but they never reimburse you or give you the difference in price back which is a lot between the two airports. The only thing good I have to say is that they didn't lose my luggage.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This must have been an old plane, there was no touch screen entertainment systems and the screen was very small with old low resolution . The seats were abnormally tight and uncomfortable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Can they make the seats in the plane any smaller? The airline was fine. The Denver airport was the worse. Moving walkways not moving. 1water fountain per mile of concourse. Take any other route to avoid this mess