“Flying the friendly skies!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We flew from Houston Texas to Buffalo New York round trip, we changed planes both ways at Washington Dulles. All of my expectations were met, all United Airlines personnel were courteous, professional and seemed to take their jobs very seriously, have flown United before and will again!

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (51,080)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Everything was smooth and easy. From check-in to boarding to baggage check to departure...everything was quick and easy and such a breeze. Nothing was complicated. The baggage fees were very reasonable. $25 for one cheg and a free carry-on is better than what some other airlines charge. The Economy-Plus seating had better leg and foot room than other airlines and was worth the upgrade. Staff was friendly and professional. And the flight was very relaxing. I would recommend United Airlines to anyone.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

My flight was unable to land in Arcata due to fog and was turned back to San Francisco at 1:30 am, this was after being delayed an hour in SF. My daughter and two children ages 2 & 4 were also flying with me. We had to rent a car ($330) at 4 am to drive the 5 hour drive to get home. She booked her ticket through Expedia and received compensation of $160 per ticket. United compensated me $75!! I will from now on not book direct! Thanks United!!!

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank mdcavanagh
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Flight attendant at the rear of the plane had a terrible attitude, was arrogant and impolite. Although boarded on time sat on the tarmac for more than 30 minutes before takeoff. Very poor service!!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The flights (one connection) were on time and although I was in economy seating, there was good reception for the offered entertainment on my personal pad. The ambient was subdued and I was even able to catch a few winks while flying. The purchased snacks on board were fresh and the flight attendants were personable and friendly.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.