“Just another flight!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just glad to have arrived; nothing special; and leg room was terrible! No on board entertainment; check in was ok but not exceptional. The worst is the legroom; if you are 180cm like me then you need a seat at the front. They really squeeze in that extra passenger!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,772)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown United off and on for decades, so I know the type of service this airline is capable off.
Sadly, on my return trip from Italy, all but two Flight attendants had a not so pleasant attitude. The most amazing exchange was over a bottle of water I was offered. First I said I still had some, but then changed my mind. However the flight attendant told me I couldn't have it now as they may run out...
.... .... ....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As soon as we checked in at the airport we knew we were in for a great flying experience. We were greeted by Mohammed Hassan, he was absolutely wonderful, professional, knowledgeable and personable. He guide us to the process of checking in. It was our first time experience with the computer kiosks and he was there to help us out.
The Polaris room is just fantastic, everything that your heart desire is available, very good.
The flight to London was good, the London based crew did a good job. The seats were comfortable and, o e more time the service was impecable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleased with the leg room - this was a huge jet with 10 seats per row...Leg room is the primary way I judge an airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was full, but service on board was fast, friendly, and efficient. We sat in the economy plus section which is much more comfortable than standard economy.