“Unpleasant flight attendants”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very small planes. Attendants were not pleasant at all. I could not understand our female attendant as she was slurring her words together. Flight itself was ok, just did not like the service. Back to southwest!

Write a ReviewReviews (33,907)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

One of my friends is a Travel agent and had told us that United Airlines was not one of the best. We had absolutely no complaints what so ever & would recommend them. The service was good, the food was fine & leg room excellent, the whole flight went very smoothly.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Though I have been with United Airlines for many years, the seating space is my biggest gripe. Since I’ve flown many foreign and domestic airlines I can say they really need to do better and do it quickly. Customer service in general varies from airport to airport and you must be knowledgeable about your needs and how to get attention otherwise you will be greatly disappointed.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

With all of the recent bad press, we were almost expecting terrible service. Didn’t happen. We were treated with on time performance and fantastic hospitality. The aircraft crew did what they were supposed to, and with a smile & great attitude. We had connection worries, but customer service in both Denver and Salt Lake City took fantastic care of us. We will gladly choose UAL for our next trip.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Business flight and as a million miler I get free Economy Plus seating, so no problem with legroom. It is just the very poor food service - particularly the breakfast or late afternoon snack on United that leaves a lot to be desired. A very greasy turkey & cheese sandwich - no alternative and not even a packet of crisps/chips or cake/dessert to accompany it. At breakfast a very dodgy Dole fruit salad - do you remember fruit cocktail & Ideal milk! The food on Virgin or British Airways is far superior. I believe United's CEO should try flying the competition ( e.g. Lufthansa. KLM) on a return flight to see how for very little money the passenger experience could be improved. Oddly on a flight from LHR to EWR you get a bottle of mineral water ( 200ml) imported from a spring in Germany...talk about food mile idiocy!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)