“Very Interesting Route”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 17 September 2018

For the first time ever, we were able to fly non-stop from O'Hare to Fresno. Generally, one is routed through Denver, SFO, or LAX so it was nice to not have to change planes. The CRJ was comfortable and we arrived in Fresno about one hour (!) ahead of schedule. I can recommend this unlikely route to anyone needing to connect between these two cities.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,729)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

overall was an excellent flight from Orlando to Buenos Aires via Houston. The stretch alone of Houston - Buenos Aires is a 10 hrs. flight. But flight departure on time, arrived on time and the same way was on the return flight. No complaint there. Just that it was a full flight and I was in Economy class.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

United airlines used to be my go to airline but they are now my last choice. I’m willing to pay more rather than book with them. On our last flight they delayed our departure by 45 minutes because of poor scheduling with their pilots . And then this caused us to be backed up in line with other planes. On top of this I watched how they handled our bags and it was appalling watching them throw our belongings. Their customer service is filled with people the couldn’t care less about anything you have to say. We already booked with American for our next two vacations

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I arrived for my early morning flight with a freshly broken baby toe.

The crew were supportive, helpful and kind helping me with my carry on, wishing me well on my healing and offering a generous gesture of a personal note on my seat with a pound of Illy coffee; I had commented on their good coffee earlier and there it was as a get well soon gift.

A solid experience all around.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Good seats, great entertainment system, OK process for boarding, but United - you can do way better on your service and food. The cabin crew seems to be in a hurry, they do not smile and it looks like they want to finish rather than serving their customers. The food - NOT good enough.

Date of travel: September 2018
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.