“Great Service (If you fly Frist Class)”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 31 May 2018

At the gate we were offered a upgrade to Frist Class for nearly nothing. This upgrade saved us money because we did not have to pay for checking our baggage, drinks, or food. And the service was everything that you would expect.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30,006)

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The service at the airport was very good but the airport has little to offer inside the security area to eat or drink. The flight is on an Embraer but was comfortable for the two hour flight. No A/C issues on this flight.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

United canceled our flight at the last minute and claimed poor weather conditions. This was even though I could look at the radar maps and check weather conditions along my whole route. There was no chance of poor weather, just partly cloudy skies. I imagine that this was their way of cheating customers out of travel vouchers that would be awarded by a better airline, for either maintenance issues on their planes, or an underbooked flight. My biggest issue was that they had no problem telling me repeatedly their bold-faced lie. Even when I was able to get a supervisor on the phone, they kept spouting the " company line". Because of this, My wife and I both missed out on part of the conference we were going to attend, as no flights were available until the next day. We booked with Delta afterward, like we should have in the first place. We won't make that mistake again.

1  Thank tkrooney5
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My brother in law was to leave Duluth May 30, 2018 at 4:30 pm. At the airport his flight was cancelled. He was forced to stay another day with no recourse or compensation..."act of God". This is the exact scenario United used on me previously. Never never never fly United! Learn from the mistakes of others!!!

1  Thank taheikkila
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Me and my Wife DESIREE CLEMENTS were travelling with in US and had planned to spend few days at my Nephew"s place at Oklahoma and we took a flight from Philadelphia to Dallas. On Reaching at the Airport when we collected our luggage from the Conveyor belt we found that locks of two bags had been broken and the Zip was open. My wife went on to Lodge a complaint at the Mishandled baggage counter Initially they said that it must have been opened by the TSA but when my wife opened the bags in front of the Authorities there was no sticker pasted on the bags nor was there any note form TSA stating whether the bags were opened by TSA normally TSA does that. Only after knowing this the officer registered a complaint for the torn bags and the articles missing. We were told that officer from the Airlines will be visiting us to check the damage with in seven days.but nobody turned up instead we were asked to fill up the claim n forward it on mail which we did.and we were promised taht the officer from the Airlines will get the bags for us and take the torn bags with them but nothing of that sort happened. Instead we have to buy two new bags as we had to go to Canada further on our Journey Till date nothing has happened and when we tried contacting them after coming back we were told that our claims will be settled in 45 days from the date of complaint.now after follow up we are asked to put up the receipt of the lost goods I think these people have gone out of their head when you shop do you shop with the idea of keeping the receipts so that when your things are flicked in transit you can show them n claim it .Its a very sad state of affairs on the part of the Airlines AS THEY COMMITTED TO US ON THE PHONE THATSOMEONE FROM THE AIRLINES WILL BE VISITING US TO VERIFY THE DAMAGES SO WHY DID THEY NOT STICK UP TO THEIR PROMISE TO COME N VERIFY IT aFTER THREE MONTHS THEY ARE ASKING US TO PRODUCE THE RECEIPTS let me just just ask you all how many of you have the receipts of the shopping which you did three months back. It just shows that they are thinking that we made a false claims. Sorry to say that we dont want anything from you We are not beggars.Its you who promised when we complained of the torn baggage and missing items. Really had a bad time with this Airline At one point they say everything goes fair and by Rules where are they now HAD any one from your own Citizens did this sort of Complain would you ask all these things NO NEVER just coz we are travellers . God help you

• Food and Beverage