“Bad not a good airline to flight”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We didn’t know we didn’t get our seats until last minute my husband and I , though we were going to seat together.

Well they let you know last minute what’s going to be ur seat and we didn’t seat together a lady called Lynn A. Front desk in gate c39 Saturday at 6:08

Was so rude like extremely rude , nasty attitude ..... I honestly recommend. American Airlines is way better United sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (51,364)

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We fly United for the non stop service to Minneapolis and even though I prefer Delta the flight was fine... Airlines though need to improve on their meal services...A couple of passes with the snack basket is not what I would call "lunch"...Maybe it was the size of the plane; we were on an Embriar EJ-175...The next flights will be on a Boeing 777 and I expect the meal service to be better...Had some folks hold up the Pre Check line though...Seems their information didn't match the ID they had...ALWAYS book your own flights...That way the ID info comes from the source not a third party...

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2018

The only real complaint I have is the we were in group 4 for boarding. We sat in row 36 on the isle of around 48. By the time we were to get on, they said that because the flight was almost full, we would have to check, at no cost to us, our cary on because the overhead bins were full. This wasn't true as we found out when we got on, but it worked out well as they checked it all the way through to Buffalo. Anyway, I think they should board the rear off the plane first and then work forward instead of forward back. I'm just saying. Other than that, It was a good flight. The Flight Attendant was really great at giving direction for Newark AP so we could get to our connecting flight in the 45 min time we had. Landed at C121 and had to get to A24.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We splurged on this trip and requested the upgrade to Polaris Business class. We definitely enjoyed it. The service was great and being able to lie down to sleep made a big difference. The only downside is that it looks like we aren't going to get the upgrade on our return flights which is disappointing.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Flew from Calgary to Houston! The flight was delay and the customer service not good! I really would not recommend to travel with United unless you really cant afford any other flight my experience with them has never been good. Flight offers in flight entertainment, but you have to pay for it. Some drinks and a tiny snacks are included.

10  Thank gchar09
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.