“not at all happy with this airline”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I don't know what it is with this company but they seem to have given up. The plane was dirty, the staff onboard walked about with their nose in the air for the entire flight and give more time to each other than they did towards their clients flying with them.

I couldnt wait to get off this flight. Rude staff on a dirty plane, not good! If i was the CEO of this airline, i would seriously look at the people i was employing. I would SACK 85% of the crew and bring in a whole new team of service orientated staff!

The check in staff at Tampa are actually nice.

4  Thank Barrie D
Write a reviewReviews (51,202)

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I was not expecting what I got. Excellent service, beautifully maintained and appointed aircraft, good in-flight food, very caring flight attendants. I am changing my choice of airlines to United, when possible. Good job!

2  Thank Alisonstenger
Reviewed 2 February 2018

2 hour flight made terrible by cramped seats with hardly any leg room , on top of that we had turbulence.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Been taking this flight for years, and its sister return flight, 1473, between EWR and SDQ. For some reason I always get group 4, even though I book Economy Plus. That means even though I pay for (and get) a good seat, by the time I board, there is no overhead storage. The FA's are usually bi-lingual, and the majority of the passengers are Dominican. I look Dominican, but speak poor Spanish. This results in confusion between myself the other passengers and crew. They offered some delicious cookies on the flight down, but a miserable bag of pretzels on the return flight. The most interesting part of the flight is the landing, when the passengers break out into applause upon touchdown. Four hours to paradise.

1  Thank thiawroane
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This was a long six hour flight from Honolulu to Denver. The airplane was large with three seats on each side and four in the middle. The seats do not recline. who can sleep sitting up straight? This flight left at 9:00 p.m. and flew through the night. It was the longest six hours of my life. Don't plan on sleeping if you take the economy class seats - it is not possible. Just watch and listen to movies if you have a tablet, United lets you stream movies with an appropriate app.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.