“cramped seats”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 2 February 2018

2 hour flight made terrible by cramped seats with hardly any leg room , on top of that we had turbulence.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (51,364)

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Been taking this flight for years, and its sister return flight, 1473, between EWR and SDQ. For some reason I always get group 4, even though I book Economy Plus. That means even though I pay for (and get) a good seat, by the time I board, there is no overhead storage. The FA's are usually bi-lingual, and the majority of the passengers are Dominican. I look Dominican, but speak poor Spanish. This results in confusion between myself the other passengers and crew. They offered some delicious cookies on the flight down, but a miserable bag of pretzels on the return flight. The most interesting part of the flight is the landing, when the passengers break out into applause upon touchdown. Four hours to paradise.

1  Thank thiawroane
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This was a long six hour flight from Honolulu to Denver. The airplane was large with three seats on each side and four in the middle. The seats do not recline. who can sleep sitting up straight? This flight left at 9:00 p.m. and flew through the night. It was the longest six hours of my life. Don't plan on sleeping if you take the economy class seats - it is not possible. Just watch and listen to movies if you have a tablet, United lets you stream movies with an appropriate app.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Like I said the staff on this plane was great !
It's just United as a company are money hungry pricks !!
There was no one setting in the wing exit seats so I asked if I could move to one of them the guy said I'm sorry but it would be a $10,00 seat upgrade charge ??
I know he felt bad to tell me that but was following what the " den of thieves" in Chicago told him to do !

Reviewed 2 February 2018

United is doing it right now. Friendly staff, on time departure, great planes, in flight services are great. This is a long flight almost 11 hours but by leaving at 8:40 am got to Honolulu 1:40 pm after lunch. Our final destination was New Zealand but spent 2 days in Honolulu really made the trip much better

Date of travel: September 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.