“Very Good Service”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 December 2017

I normally fly United to and from Chile. I will state that I am a 1K/Global Services customer so I do expect a higher level of service when I fly. But, United always comes through for me. Check-in is always good. Agents are knowledgeable, polite and helpful. On my recent flight I arrived at a C concourse gate and had to go to the E concourse. When I walked off the plane, there was a cart waiting for me and the agent explained that the walk would be quite long so they offered the cart service. United always tries to recognize their FF passengers. Business Class lounge is very good. My bags always arrive. Again, I am a FF customer of United, but they always come through for me and the agents are always helpful and polite.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (20,805)

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Taking a small vacation to get away from the cold. Saturday United offers a direct flight from Denver. Staff was friendly and the flight was good.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Very short flight. Small aircraft but seats were comfortable. The staff seemed a little cranky. Offer beverages even on this short flight.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We used United as a connection from Houston to Miami. Only used as they are a partner airline of air new Zealand. Legroom is non existent and the staff are not very responsive to requests. I would not use this airline if I had another choice.

1  Thank Mark Y
Reviewed 16 December 2017

It has been quite a while since I have taken United as my preferred airline is SQ. However, as I was in Sydney I didn't have that option. I figured as a Star Alliance member they must stick to certain standards, I was wrong.

Anything remotely considered a feature or service has become a paid extra. Not sure if we got unlucky with an older jet but the plane was quite run down. Service with a smile seems to be a concept of the past. I took one look at the food and decided it was better to starve. I had really went in hoping to be surprised by how much United had improved since I last flew with them. United just ensured I will probably go out of my way to not fly with them.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)