“This was a very enjoyable flight and a quick one too. Boarding went fine which was a plus.”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Everything went fine for this flight. We left on time and landed early.We did not experience any problems related to the flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33,618)

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is my go to airlines for international travel. This trip I had to use wheelchair assistance as I broke my ankle is 3 places and now have 9 pins and a plate. Check in was great and showed me to to get wheelchair assistance. Got thru security fast and to the gate. Had to have additional security at the gate but staff went out of their way to help me. Got boarded first in economy so I could get to my seat with my husband and 6 year old and get settled in. Got to fly in the 787 which the seats were wonderful leather wide and comfortable with tinting windows and mood lighting very nice and calming. Entertainment was good. Can plug usb for iPhone/iPads and charge them. Can use own earphones now and connect to the screen. Food was ok. Staff friendly and helpful very pleasant flight and really like the 787 Dreamliner.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I flew United direct from SFO to Orlando for our 20th anniversary. We boarded the plane on time. After everyone was seated, the captain relayed that we were going to be sitting for an hour, because the fuel truck hadn’t shown up yet. The plane needed gas... Don’t know if this was on United or SFO, but sitting in the plane for an hour, was hot, crowded and irritating.
We left about an hour late, but landed about 10 minutes after we were originally scheduled to land. The flight was bumpy in places, more constant than harsh turbulence. The flight deck did a good job of turning the fasten seatbelt light off and on, and passengers were pretty obedient.
The staff was very nice, and courteous. I was able to watch NFL football almost the entire flight which was a huge plus for me.
I felt cramped sitting between my wife and the stranger in the aisle seat. Every time I put my elbow on the arm rest I turned my wife’s TV volume off. The middle aisle seemed really narrow too.
I’ll give the flight a four, because I can’t go 3.5. Based on service, 4 stars. The delay and crowded plane- 3 stars. Got a good deal, so I’d do it again.
Hope this helps!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The flight was overbooked and full, as it taxied for departure a bit delayed the plane experienced a mechanical fault and they attempted to repair of clear the fault, after nearly 2 hours of being onboard the aircraft it was returned to the terminal, due to the previous days weather patterns and issues the plane was not replaced but rather repaired, the process of communication was poor no matter how polite the staff are,
I do admire the damage control spin of having and apology email and survey waiting for me in my mail along with the offer of a $50 e credit towards travel on their airline, Really?
Book ahead and book direct flights and if the carrier doe not have one book with a carrier that does, or drive, I know I could have driven home faster than flying this time!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Clean plane, good crew, was surprised that the terminals of united where packed with overbooked and redirected people for flights, I was even offered 500 in credit to take a different flight, if I had know how bad my connection was I would have taken it, Fly direct and if the airline does not offer it find another carrier!