“Hike O'Hare connection!!!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I arrived at B concourse at O'Hare. My connecting flight leaves in an hour and 15 minutes from gait E-5. The walk from B gate to E gate was over 20 minutes. This is not the first time this has happened at O'hare. I don't think I will choose flights that connect through Chicago anymore. I'm getting too old to do the O'Hare hustle.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (28,784)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Flew Basic Economy because it was cheap....I was flying solo to visit my mom...I didnt need many clothes since I have a lot at moms house....I managed to fit my large shoulder bag easily under the seat...and I didnt care about sitting with family.
I got a little dressed up...was very polite at check in...guess what....got window seats( TSA pre approved ) on the way to Florida. Managed an aisle seat with nobody occupying the middle on the return. Enjoyed a nice little Tapas snack on the flight home.
I wouldnt recommned this for inexperienced travelers....but I was comfortable. Seats were the same as Economy.

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We flew first class out of Houston to Jamaica. We upgraded to first class at the airport check-in. The staff was awesome and the seats were roomy. Hubby is a tall man and can barely fit in the economy seats so first class offers a way for him to stretch his legs not ride with his knees up by his chest. The wine was just ok but the food was pretty good. Will try to upgrade to first class every chance I can.

1  Thank KDBTex
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We flew economy plus it seems the seats are getting smaller in the economy plus sections since the last time we flew. The flight attendants flying to and from Dublin Ireland were great The captain kept us very informed of where we were on our return flight. It was a nice to know what town you are flying over

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had 2 inches of snow at Newark they cancelled flight and didn't get us on another flight for two days, making us lose two days off of our vacation. We had booked a first class nonstop flight. They put us on a flight with stops and then lost our luggage. Had no clothes, bathroom items, shoes for two days. We had to go buy stuff to get us through. I did demand payment. It wasn't easy but after much screaming and hollering and writing to the President's office, I was given refunds for clothing and flight vouchers for future travel. Not the whole amount of course.