“Will be using again in near future!”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I flew during the week from Philly to San Francisco and then into Eugene, OR all under 8 1/2 hrs, which is pretty great considering the actual flight times equal 7 hrs and some change. Although I did not think my flight in was fantastic (I'll explain later), my return flights were with another airline and those flights were not as enjoyable. First thing I noticed was how cramped seating seemed to be, as well as how thin and un-reclineable the seats were. I felt very uncomfortable the majority of the flight but we were served several times during the flight and staff was super helpful both flights. United pulled off the runway and arrived on time to both destinations, which was super nice considering the time crunch we were in. One thing I did dread was the additional charges, especially in picking a seat (which you can easily lose for not checking in early, etc.) and rates for having a bag. I think it's highway robbery. Once again, considering the flights I took with another airliner in return, United is a bang-for-your-buck and kept me right on schedule. I will be using United again in the future for both Departure and Return flights from now on!

Date of travel: April 2017
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,750)

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We have a daughter and her family who live in the UK, so for the past 15 years we've made trips to visit them usually 2 times a year. At first, we searched for best prices and flew Bristish airways, Virgin and United based on price alone. But after we got frequent flyer membership and also a credit card with Chase Bank that gives us miles on United based on monthly purchases, we have been able to fly virtually free at least 3 times to the UK and back via United Airlines in a 10-year period. That's a savings of around $2000 each time. If the service, timliness, baggage handling, etc. were inferior we would not have stuck with them, but our experience has been quite good. Please note that our experience has been nearly all on international flights, so I can't really rate their domestic flights.

Date of travel: October 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Flight was short and pleasant. Snacks and refreshments were offered on this flight but not on the return flight, UA158. I recommend booking your flight early and often. Book an isle seat. You will not need a window seat as you will be flying into Koror at night so there is really no sight to see. This is also an advantage if you're going to the bathroom.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Flew with my son and grandchildren on United to Florida. We wanted a non-stop flight, si booked far in advance. United changed the flight time and moved our seats, but after some haggling they did place us back in the original seats and remove the economy plus fee. The flight itself was perfect. Boarding was easy and the kids were thrilled with take-off and landing. No problems with luggage. Flew back first class and that was even better.

Date of travel: June 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

it was very nice pleasant flight since we came from Mexico on flight 1568 with a rude flight attendant and see happy faces and warm greeting of this flight crow. Service was good and staff all of them were professionals....

Date of travel: July 2017
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.