“Vacation west/ Family reunion”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 6 August 2016

My sisters and I went to the Fresno area for a family reunion. Our flights were on time, and other than a mechanical problem at the start everything was fine. Friendly staff made our trip their and back enjoyable.

Date of travel: June 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,743)

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This was a longer flight that I have previously. Actual air time was about i hour and 20 minutes. The flight left on time and arrived early. This was a small regional jet with no in-flight entertainment. Crew was friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This was a short flight that I have taken many times. Actual air time was about 25 minutes. The flight left on time and arrived early. This was a regional jet with no in-flight entertainment. Crew was friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Staff went over backwards. My initial flight was delayed so I missed my connection before takeoff. Staff booked me on the next departing flight and moved my luggage for me. Kudos. Pilots diverted around bad weather and we still were on time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Basic flying, gets you from here to there. No frills of course. I'd rather pay less and get my frills on the ground.

Date of travel: June 2016