“Another Good Flight on United Express”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This was a longer flight that I have previously. Actual air time was about i hour and 20 minutes. The flight left on time and arrived early. This was a small regional jet with no in-flight entertainment. Crew was friendly.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,817)

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This was a short flight that I have taken many times. Actual air time was about 25 minutes. The flight left on time and arrived early. This was a regional jet with no in-flight entertainment. Crew was friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Staff went over backwards. My initial flight was delayed so I missed my connection before takeoff. Staff booked me on the next departing flight and moved my luggage for me. Kudos. Pilots diverted around bad weather and we still were on time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Basic flying, gets you from here to there. No frills of course. I'd rather pay less and get my frills on the ground.

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I'm aware that flying isn't what it used to be but when flight attendants can't even muster a smile or even to be slightly helpful we've lost the joy of travel. Upon decent into Cancun they had us fill out our papers for customs and only had forms in Spanish and seemed to have no idea how to fill them out or who needed what forms. When asked the flight attendant literally answered "I have no idea!" And walked away. Just a suggestion but if that's your job maybe you could be a bit informed. Filling out official documents in a foreign language was disconcerting at best! I know the airlines are stretched thin but what happens to pride in a job well done?

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.