“Very bad”
Review of United Airlines

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This is the worst airline I have ever experienced so far :-
- We were put on the plan and than there was noise, we were informed when the flight taken off to the skies the problem will be over, however it was then decided to fix the problem before taking off. This took time
- When we were about to take off, we were informed that the weather was not good so we have to wait without getting out.
- When the weather was fine, the first officer told us he cannot take the flight and someone else will be coming
- That someone did not come and we were asked to get back to the terminal and after sometime we were asked to board the flight again
- As soon as we boarded the flight we were told that the flight is cancelled
- And we have to go and check for other flights
- Had to take another flight through Washington DC which a very long delay from the original flight
- Upon arrival in Cincinnati I found out that I will not have my bags
- My bags were delivered the second day in the evening.

Despite me buying an insurance from ORBITZ, they "orbitz' told me there is nothing there can do to help !!! but they can give me $50 and that's it irrespective of what I have lost in time and money.

NEVER AGAIN ORBITZ and NEVER AGAIN UNITED

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (50,907)

Reviewed 6 August 2016

On time, good gate staff, and clean plane. The flight was smooth and we arrived at the gate on time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The new plane used for service between Houston and Queretaro is superb. I will include the model in my next review, but I want to inform others (and the airline) that this model is what should be used for all flights under an hour and a half. Even though it was a smaller plane, the interior felt much more spacious. It was well lit and easy to get up and down the aisles.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Even though I was flying First Class, I cannot recall ever being so rudely treated as I was treated by United Customer Service in San Francisco. United deserves its reputation for one of the worst airlines for Customer Service. Also, the First Class seats were not First Class quality. Very disappointing.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

The seats in the economy section are really cramped, but we usually pay extra for seats with extra leg room. They are well worth it, and you are closer to the front of the plane if you have connections to make.

Date of travel: February 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.