This is the worst airline I have ever experienced so far :-
- We were put on the plan and than there was noise, we were informed when the flight taken off to the skies the problem will be over, however it was then decided to fix the problem before taking off. This took time
- When we were about to take off, we were informed that the weather was not good so we have to wait without getting out.
- When the weather was fine, the first officer told us he cannot take the flight and someone else will be coming
- That someone did not come and we were asked to get back to the terminal and after sometime we were asked to board the flight again
- As soon as we boarded the flight we were told that the flight is cancelled
- And we have to go and check for other flights
- Had to take another flight through Washington DC which a very long delay from the original flight
- Upon arrival in Cincinnati I found out that I will not have my bags
- My bags were delivered the second day in the evening.
Despite me buying an insurance from ORBITZ, they "orbitz' told me there is nothing there can do to help !!! but they can give me $50 and that's it irrespective of what I have lost in time and money.
NEVER AGAIN ORBITZ and NEVER AGAIN UNITED