“Horrible Experience”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The worst Airline company. They have very poor customer service/experience. First of all, they cancel on people without notice, plus, they charge you a fee for their own cancellation. Second, the food is during the trip is the worst. Third, my 3 item luggage got lost I have been in contact with them in the past 2 months but they refused to compensate me.

Date of travel: December 2020
    • Legroom
Write a reviewReviews (30,487)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was excellent. Covid19 precautions were taken perfectly. Food was served and the cabin crew was really helpful. Completed 4.5 hour flight without any problems enjoying the in-flight entertainment.

Date of travel: July 2020
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Trust me, this is the worst customer service that you could imagine of. The attitude and knowledge are really bad! They will try to ignore you, put you on wait, point you to someone else...until you give up. They made us running around for no reason...everyone of them have the different guidances and none of them take responsibility to solve the issues or help their customers. One of them even asked me to wait for 15 mins...then after 15 mins, she stood up then went home. I tried to asked her about my case, she ignored me totally. So I realized, she asked me to wait for her to end her shift so that she could go home and leave me behind: “Not my responsibility anymore”.
I will never ever flight with them again. This airline is the worst in the world!!!

1  Thank 571trungt
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Unfortunately due to the pandemic I had no choice but to fly with Turkish airlines. During my 3.5 month stay away from home this airline changed my flight time 3 times! I had to call each time to confirm a new change. Ridiculous as I had to pay for international phone calls every single time. The people who work at the call centre are untrained and issued me a new ticket which further prevented me from being able to log in online to see my reservation as my ticket was reissued too many times. They also changed the date of my flight without my consent and hung up or transferred my calls multiple times when I tried to resolve this situation. It was eventually resolved but caused me a lot of stress and money. The food on the plane is absolutely mediocre. During a 10 hour flight we were given out 2 cold sandwiches and small pieces of cake. How is this acceptable for a long haul flight?!? They use the excuse of covid to save money on food and hot drinks. The flight attendants would lean in right beside me when listening to my questions. So if they’re able to answer questions in such close proximity I’m not sure why they can’t hand out proper food and hot drinks. All of their Covid precautions such as e boarding passes to avoid contact at the check in counters are lies because I was not able to get a boarding pass online and still had to go to the check in counter. There is no social distancing on the flights or during boarding and flight attendants do nothing to ensure that ppl are not crowding in the aisles. The only good thing that I can say about this airline is the fact that we left on time and weren’t delayed. And the fact that they are one of the few airlines flying almost everywhere around the world. If I had a choice of another airline I would never fly with them again.

2  Thank tatianacY8724EK
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have made 7 phone calls to Turkish Airlines over the past 2 weeks, but have still not had a simple problem solved. My flight was cancelled last year due to COVID, so I received a voucher number for a future flight. I tried to make a new reservation through the app and through the website. I called Customer service agents to solve this problem several times and at the end of every call, they say they will solve it within 48 hours. But the reservation is not made, I call back, they give me to a new department, and promise the same thing. Now I have lost an additional fee charged to me to hold a reservation which an agent told me to do. I have lots of customer service ticket numbers, but with no results. I have been kind on all of my phone calls, and the agents have been kind to me. But I would like to get my ticket reserved. Please help, Turkish Air, if you are reading this!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank michaelmK8509MA
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.