“They messed up our luggage and the responsible employees laughed in our face.”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 4 September 2019

They messed up our luggage and the responsible employees laughed in our face.
After arriving from Antalya our baggage was delivered to us in a V shape (literally - see picture). The guy at the feedback office was sitting there calm... um ... ok does the handle still retract?
Leaving out the stupid attitude and competences from the Otopeni - Antalya feedback crew they made a paper report and kicked us out of there... fine.
After my wife returned after a few moments later to ask the name of one of the 2 buffaloes they started laughing in her face.
I don't know... maybe some people are paid to be jerks... like this Nutu C. guy.
The adventure continues. I started my feedback process on their site and after a week of going back and forward they want the invoice for a trolley that was purchased a year ago. I will report this to the consumer authority but man this company has a lot of flaws: Yucky personnel, long delays, bad food.

3  Thank Bogdan D
Write a reviewReviews (30,578)

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Warning ⚠ DO NOT EVER FLY WITH Turkish AIRLINES ❗❗❗ The worst airlines in the world. I am still waiting the feedback sent on Aug 18th and then Aug 22nd. You claim for receiving the feedback within 7 days. IT IS NOT TRUE! I am tired about your automatic responses: I APOLOGIZE, I AM SORRY, OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU SOON... STOP !!! I want a feedback right now from my request. How come you have a terrible service like this.
ALL, DO NOT FLY WITH THEM !!!!!

3  Thank sabino_gust
Reviewed 4 September 2019

the flight from Madrid to Istanbul has been great, the stewardess who was at the check-in was really helpful.
The seats were comfortable and the entertainment system was also above par.
The flight back from Manila (even though it was a 12-hour flight) has been a breeze.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

The flight was amazing and the crew was very friendly. We could watch a movie, a tv serie and play games :-)

Reviewed 4 September 2019

although its a long flight, the plane are comfortable and the in flight entertainment make the time fly fast

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.