“Great service”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We flew to Antalya via Istanbul from Heathrow Terminal 2. My family and I were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the service, friendliness of the cabin crew and the excellent food. All flights were on time and the planes very clean and spacious. Definitely worth flying with. A cut above the budget airlines and on a par with the premium carriers.

Mike Harris

2  Thank Michael H
Write a ReviewReviews (20,338)

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We travellled to Turki in the month of May .. We visited Antalya and Istanbul.. We flew by Turkish Airlines . Aircraft was big enough , very clean , enough space to keep bags in cabin . Little disappointed with the Veg Food they offer to you on the board , expecting some improvement. Flight attendants were very co operative and serving with smile on their face .. What we like the most is their luggage pick up and drop facility . While coming we dropped the luggage at their luggage drop center at Taksim Square in Istanbul and we roam around the Istanbul with a free hand .. That was wonderful.
I would recommend To fly with Turkish Airlines .

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The seats had good legroom even in economy and foot rests which some airlines have for some reasons removed from their planes even though they are lifesavers on long flights. Food is tasty and they give out bottles of water so you don't have to keep asking for it in the form of tiny cups. Toilets are kept clean throughout the almost 10 hrs flight.

Date of travel: May 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

First off all my granddad has a stroke and is unable to fly they refuse to at least change the name on the ticket even for a fee disgusting... any way cancelled flight re booked seen the live price and booked to be told the airline cancelled my flight because the fare had gone up sent messages by Facebook to be told to ring a over seas number to receive the worst customer service ever!! Refund for my flight and I booked with Thomas cook my local provider who never fails to let me down never again will I approach Turkish airlines

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

A joy to fly with a smart efficient airline served by happy cabin crew going and coming back food and complementary drink we found to be enjoyable well done we will use you again

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money