“Very nice, clean, I fully recommend”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 19 March 2018

It was flight from Prague to Istambul and Istambul to Muscat and the money I payed for it were very good spended. For me 1 of the best airlines with money paid and what I get for it.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (30,397)

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Although there was enough legroom and entertainment is ok with new movies I was surprised that staff wasn't friendly as in some other airlines i flew. And the plane wasn't very clean especially on our return flight when there was still a lot of garbage on floor and on seats from previous passengers.

Date of travel: February 2018
1  Thank Ivana Č
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I flew with Turkish Airways in March/April 2017. Flying from Bangkok to Toronto with a layover in Istanbul. Very smooth flight, good service on and off of the plane, comfy seating, good food. I really don't have any complaints.

Date of travel: April 2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018

10 years a go I was surprised by quality and service. Last flights was the worst experience I have had. Within last 5 years everything start getting down for some reason.
Staff become more careless (I do not want to use word rude) . I start thinking change company for next flights.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

11 hour Transit. $80 to get the visa for the hotel, and they did not provide meal voucher. Will stick to Etihad or Emirates in future. No Visa fee. Four to 7 star Free Hotel plus excellent buffet.

Date of travel: February 2018