“Excellent”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The whole experience was fantastic, great start to our holiday. Comfort, service, amenities were excellent with Turkish Airlines. Food was exceptional both on the plane and in the amazing business class lounge in Istanbul.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,906)

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I hade a flight from Tel Aviv to Istanbul.
The Airline was Boing 777- 300.
The seats was very comfortable and each seat had a wide screen with a very varied entertainment program.
The stuff was very plasent and kindfull.
The food was very deliceous.
After that flight I decide to join a Miles&smiles membership program.
In my next flight Turkish airlines updated my ticket to buisness class!

I love this company!!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Like the old days when airlines treated you royally, Turkish Air does it now. Great meals, great service, great people. When you have a long lay-over in Istanbul, you are offered a free hotel room or a free tour of Istanbul. If going to Europe, eye Turkish Air first---and their prices are best too

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

...when it comes to arriving in time. Two times in two weeks I missed a connecting flight due to late arrival. And I had more than an hour between the two. No information onboard and the later flight (from the same airlines) does not care waiting... When arriving late they should give passengers who have connecting flights a fast track ticket so maybe (!) they will catch the next flight.
Secondly : when putting passengers for a domestic flight onto an old airplane from Ryanair (NO legroom) then they should apply the price of Ryanair, which is lower than 20€ per flight.
These advices are for free and I hope they pick them up

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Good food and nice cabin crew... Hence the two stars. But the web site is completely unusable. We could not check in, find a contact number easily, check flight info... Nothing. Nada. Zero.
Had to call five times to get a seat change and then got seats we had not even requested and certainly different than what was promised. Compared to other airlines, ease of travel was severely hampered by the antiquated web site.
I was really frustrated and shocked by the lack of technical support in this day and age. Moreso with the high ratings Turkish gets on most sites. We would hesitate to book them again because of this.
The grounds agents in kigali were indifferent and even rude. Sfo was not much better. We are retired airline employees traveling on a paid ticket, so we feel we have the years of experience to criticize constructively. Try using their web site. maybe it is me, but I doubt it with 26 years of intense computer experience. Hope you do better with the site than we did!

2  Thank SantaByTheSea