“Best airlines in recent times”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is the first time I flew TA from Istanbul to Muscat, should say it is the best out there. I have flown on almost all the world airlines and found TA excelled in many ways . The aircraft was pretty new with comfortable seats, good inflight movie selection and very good food. Above all the service was simply superb, the steward and stewardess were all smiling and immediately took care of our requests. It was heartwarming to see the stewardess being very friendly with small children, the smile was genuine and not a show. Haven't seen these kind of service in a long long time . Would definitely fly TA again.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (30,399)

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The staff were friendly and helpful. The meal they served was fine and they offer enough drinks. The space for seat was like many other airlines, not too spacious, not too tight. The quality of headsets they offer were awful. In one flight I asked for pillow but was not enough to offer me one.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Turkish airlines is one of the worst airlines I have ever traveled with. I would avoid this and try flying other airlines such as Emirates. No food, no professional courtesy from flight attendants.

2  Thank hosseinn2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The station manager on my flight from Morocco to Tel Aviv stole money from my wallet, threatened not to let me on the flight, that they would harm me and arrest me if I did not give them all the cash in my wallet. They were terrifying and I'm going to file a police report, as i am still going through shock and trauma. I am horrified with how customers are treated and threatened.

What if I had been traveling with my daughter? Thank god I was alone and no harm could come to my family. They were dismissive, condescending, thieves.

Do not fly this airline!!

2  Thank LJ333
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I fly regularly with Turkish and generally the service is good though not exceptional. The staff are friendly and do their best to make the flight experience comfortable. However the departure gate service at London and also Istanbul was less efficient, it took a long time to board at both airports and the flight arrived late in Istanbul resulting in my suitcase missing the connecting flight to Addis Ababa.