“average airline”
Review of Turkish Airlines

Reviewed 28 May 2017

The staff were friendly and helpful. The meal they served was fine and they offer enough drinks. The space for seat was like many other airlines, not too spacious, not too tight. The quality of headsets they offer were awful. In one flight I asked for pillow but was not enough to offer me one.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (30,504)

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Turkish airlines is one of the worst airlines I have ever traveled with. I would avoid this and try flying other airlines such as Emirates. No food, no professional courtesy from flight attendants.

2  Thank hosseinn2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The station manager on my flight from Morocco to Tel Aviv stole money from my wallet, threatened not to let me on the flight, that they would harm me and arrest me if I did not give them all the cash in my wallet. They were terrifying and I'm going to file a police report, as i am still going through shock and trauma. I am horrified with how customers are treated and threatened.

What if I had been traveling with my daughter? Thank god I was alone and no harm could come to my family. They were dismissive, condescending, thieves.

Do not fly this airline!!

2  Thank LJ333
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I fly regularly with Turkish and generally the service is good though not exceptional. The staff are friendly and do their best to make the flight experience comfortable. However the departure gate service at London and also Istanbul was less efficient, it took a long time to board at both airports and the flight arrived late in Istanbul resulting in my suitcase missing the connecting flight to Addis Ababa.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had such a lovely flight! The seats are spacious, the staff is lovely and the overall admin (because I also had a layover) was so smooth and so simple.

1  Thank 426tshepangm
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.